Prolog

(Sasuke is your character)
Sasuke P.O.V

(no wings, magic and ears & tail)"You don't desever to live freak!" I hear as I get betten with a rock

"You don't desever to live freak!" I hear as I get betten with a rock. "fuck.....off... Basterds! " i scream with all the voice I can muster up.  " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?! RETREAT GANG! " the gang leader all but screams in my ear. I get up and thank the well groomed monster?  He said that he was slender man. I laughed a little " haha finally someone whom I can talk too! " I said slightly embarrassed by just blurting that out. " so where do you live? " slendy asked me "actully i was walking to school...." i say depressed. "Why go there you may ask" "well becuase my friends go there and they're the only reason i feel like being sane and not killing everyone on this planet in a matter of seconds..." I blurt out. "hhmm" is all he replied. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Sasuke you can't be fucking weak around a new person!  Runs through my head as i climb up a tree and sit there.  Hands in eyes,  tears rolling down and quiet sobs. I rest my head on the tree and plug my ear bud in and listen to ' if I die young'. "sasuke where are you? " my frien Alicia calls out but i ignor her .

 "sasuke where are you? " my frien Alicia calls out but i ignor her

(no ears tail or rose)
I sob quietly into my hands.
T⃞i⃞m⃞e⃞ s⃞k⃞i⃞p⃞ 
I'm laying in my bath waiting for the ad to finish. I hear knocking on my shower window.  Yes i know watching YouTube in the bath isnt ideal but its what i do to calm down. Bubles covered my naked body as i see a man with blond hair, a wierd green hat and clothes. " who are you? " I ask in a monotone voice. " ben, Ben drowned and who might you be,?" he says in a firtatious voice. "fuck...off" i say listening to music.
Slendy's P.O.V
"Ben you fucking idiot don't try her!" I yell as i see Ben jump up into bathroom window .
Sasuke's P.O.V.
I growl deeply. I grab the knife that was holding my hair in a bun and a sleav it. I stan up -i had a towl on- and run towards Ben and stab him in the sholder "I. TOLD. YOU. TO. FUCK. OFF!  NOW. BE. A. PRETTY. LITTLE. FUCKBOY. AND. RUN. AWAY!" I says insanity lacing my voice.
T⃞i⃞m⃞e⃞ s⃞k⃞i⃞p⃞
I realax back in the tub and see someone out the coner of my eye. "go away." is all you say as he jumps out the window. His snow white skin and charcoal black hair a creepy smile carved in his face. HE WAS SHIRTLESS!  He was bloody hot. WHAT AM I thinking?!  He was though. I end up texting my friend telling her about him.

She replied " I think i know who it might be and imma give you a clue

She replied " I think i know who it might be and imma give you a clue. Your fave proxy. " "EJ or Jeff "i replied she replied "jeff". I started to freak out "OMG OMG I SAW JEFFY! " slender walks in. "you saw who? " he asked "i saw jeffy aka jeffry aka jeff the killer! " i say with a grin plastered on my face.
T⃞i⃞m⃞e⃞ s⃞k⃞i⃞p⃞ 
I was laying in bed trying to sleep when i feel something rapped on me."shhhh go to sleep..... Not in a bad way." i hear a soft sothing voice ceress my ear " is this jeffy?? " i ask childish. "yess this is your jeffy" the smooth voice say.
Jeffy's P.O.V
I rap my arm around her to give her a hug when I whisper "go to sleep...... Not in a bad way". I hear her angelic voice ask if its me.