~Chapter 2~

Lily's P.O.V

"Alright!" Professor Longbottom says and he catches our attention. The great hall has been rearranged to make more space for us to practise. Today we have our lesson with the Ravenclaws.

"So, we're going to start off with the simple waltzing." He says and all the boys look disappointed while the girls are so fidgety.

"So, would you like to pay attention please!" Professor McGonagall says and she goes near professor longbottom and the music starts and they start dancing. Professor Longbottom is so good! They swiftly just move around the floor, it's looks amazing! They dance around for a few moments.

"Alright! Lily Potter and Lysander Scamander!" Professor Longbottom says loudly.

CRAP!

Lysander P.O.V

'What!?!' I say to myself and look around, why me and Lily. Not that I don't like lily, Just in front of the two houses really!? I glared at professor longbottom who seemed to be smiling way too much. I looked over at lily. She was smiling. I look down at the floor. Lorcan laughs and nudges me forward, I look back and see james with an annoyed face and lorcan smirking and whistles  at me, I mouth to lorcan "shut up." and walked towards lily.

Lily P.O.V

I feel like I'm smiling, I can't smile, but I have to be nice, we talked fine on Monday! I gave Professor Longbottom a evil glare and he looks so pleased with himself, what if he can read minds. I hear boy's whistling, I ignore them and walk near Professor Longbottom. I see Lysander approaching. His blonde hair is so messy, but beautiful, his eyes look like the ocean, his 'ocean eyes' he smiles at me, I smile back. I look around and see James in the crowd looking unpleased.

Lysander P.O.V

Im stand next to Professor Mcgonagall while lily's next to Professor Longbottom. Her Beautiful black and thick hair, I remember when we were young when she accidentally permanently dyed her hair black, no one fi duress out what happened, and she said she will run away if they try to make her back to orange. It suits her more, with her freckles and green eyes. She smiles at me, I bet I smiled like an idiot back.

"Alright, I'll demonstrate with lily, and professor McGonagall will dance with Lysander. The we will all get into partners." Professor Longbottom says, I calm down a bit and breath.

Lily P.O.V

"Are you ready lily?"

"Yeah, sorry Neville." I say back, he smiles.

"Your dad wasn't the best at this, but lets hope that you take after you mother in Dancing. Your father was better at quidditch-"

"And mum still became famous from It." We laugh

"Lilly, do you notice your dancing?"

"What?" I stare around see that i'm actually not failing. I smile, I feel lost in the sound.

"You ready to go on your own with Lysander?" When Neville mentions this I trip Over nothing, Lysander turns his head and mouths " are you ok.", he looks worried, not amused like the others in this room. I nod and Neville offers me his hand but I get up myself (independent) , I straighten my school skirt and me and Lysander are forced together.

Lysander P.O.V

I look at Lorcan, he is still smirking at me and twitches his eyebrows and whistles. I don't wanna make a fool out of myself right now, not because the whole school i watching, but because i'm going to dance with Lilly. I haved liked her for a while now, maybe a year now.

Lilly P.O.V

Hugo gives me the thumbs up and Rose just smiles at me. I walk towards Lysander and he smiles at me and his eyes twinkle.