~Characters~

Character Profiles.

Lily Luna Potter: Gryffindor, 5th year, youngest daughter of Harry and Ginny, brothers Albus and James, Gryffindor quidditch captain, plays seeker.

Albus Severus Potter: Slytherin, 6th year, second boy to Harry and Ginny, brother James, Sister Lily, best friend Scorpius.

James Sirius Potter: Gryffindor, 7th year, eldest child and first son to Harry and Ginny, brother Albus, sister Lily, plays beater on the Gryffindor quidditch team, best friends with the Scamander twins.

Rose Weasley: Gryffindor, 6th year, eldest and only girl to Ron and Hermione, brother Hugo, Gryffindor keeper.

Hugo Weasley: Gryffindor 5th year, youngest and only son to Ron and Hermione, sister Rose, prefect, close with Lily Luna.

Lysander Scamander: Ravenclaw, 7th year, twin to Lorcan, parents Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander, Ravenclaw captain, plays chaser on quidditch team.

 Lorcan Scamander: Ravenclaw, 7th year, twin to Lysander, parents Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander, plays on Ravenclaw quidditch team and is a chaser.

Scorpius Malfoy: Slytherin, 6th year, only child to Draco and Astoria Greengrass, has a thing for Rose Weasley, Slytherin Quidditch Captain, good friends with Albus.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------