CHAPTER 0ne

Lucy's POV
Just then,as we moved swiftly into the club, I smelt a touch of vodka in his breath.

He held my hand and pulled me into the room where most of the people danced. He whispered to me, let us dance. I basically had no say and accorded formally.

We danced from when he tipped the bartender, right to the dancefloor. I know, he was obviously a lot older, about five to seven years difference.

He was tall and well built and i was this sixteen year old vulnerable daddy's little girl-gone bad.

Daddy was out of town and i decided to go out with James, my social media lover. On the dancefloor, he led me to a doggy styled position and we grinded to tunes of all sort. Just then, his hands creased my skin from top.to bottom. Then, he slid slowly to my boobs his hands. I expected it to be so uncomfortable.

I mean, his palms I thought were so hard as compared to his body, but he knew how well to do it. he creased hard and soft, loud moan escaped from my mouth.

Attention wasn't drawn because everyone was doing their own thing. All of a sudden, I felt this very hard thing around my but. I knew what it was, he was hard.

*****************************
I know, I just started this story.
And I shouldn't be over expecting.
I hope u like this little piece of work.

@me_purples

*SHARE*COMMENT*FAN

#cheers to romance ( 20/08/17)