Chapter 12

Stomping down on his burnt cigarette, Seokjin huffed a white smoke. He has been eyeing a certain car really far away but it somehow got his full attention. It was ordinary, yes, but he has this gut feeling that there's something in there. Glancing at the others, they been doing the exact thing as well. It made Seokjin wonder. What could be in the vehicle that made them intrigued so badly?

After meeting eyes with Namjoon, he gave a slight nod. It was certain the Namjoom was indicating about going towards to the sleek, expensive, black car.

The other members got what their leader is trying to say. And so, they went to the car without looking back at Sooyoung. Of course, they're in a cemetery. What could happen to a grieving woman?

When they arrived to their destination, the men hiddenly held their guns in their pockets. Namjoon leaned to the driver's window and knocked. It took him a few knocks before the confused driver roll down the heavily tinted window.

Namjoon met a man no more in his fifties wearing a designer suit, thick rimmed glasses and greyish hair. The leader swears the he saw this man somewhere. He was awfully familiar that it made him want to sit back and think, think, think.

"C-Can I help you?" The old man asked, fear and anxiousness showing in his tone. Namjoon smiled politely and stood up striaghtly. The members are surrounding them not so far away. They were either leaning against a tree, staring at the distamce or lighting another stick of lung cancer. It only hit Namjoon that Taehyung wasn't with them.

You see, Taehyung is as clear as glass. Namjoon saw through the blonde man scarily easily. It was obvious that Taehyung has been a little bit unusual lately. Especially around the woman. Namjoon couldn't blame Taehyung, really. His mother and Sooyoung really are alike. It has come to a conclusion that Taehyung's heart has been closer to Sooyoung because of her similarities of his mother.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Said Namjoon smugly. The old man frowned, nervously glancing at the members.

"Pardon?" The old man murmured.

"Sir, who are you visiting today?" Namjoon said, intensely looking at the old man's eyes. The old man gulped and looked away.

"M-my wife," he whispered but Namjoon heard it clearly. His answer made the leader smirk and click his tongue.

"Really! I never knew that you can bury someone in concrete floor," Mocked Namjoon and gave a humorless laugh. The old man scoffed and looked back at Namjoon.

Namjoon raised a brow when the old man smiled at him. What a sudden change if attitude. Namjoon felt something bad. That smile could mean a lot of shit and Namjoon's gut is telling that it's extremely bad.

Because of that, Namjoon snatched his gun and pointed it directly at the old man who didn't even budge. Alarmed, the members did as well. Their main focus was the man in the vehicle. It was no doubt that there was something in this guy. Even far ahead, they can sense danger with him.

"Look ahead, Kim."

As soon as Namjoon did, a dark car ran furiously and loudly. His eyes automatically went to where Sooyoung was. But she was gone.

"Shit," Cursed Namjoon in panic then pulled the trigger.

The whole time, Sooyoung's nervousness was in the highest level. That uncontrollable fidgeting such as foot tapping and nail biting was slightly irritating for the men inside the car with her. But they showed no sign of it for she is the daughter of the man they are working for.