Chapter 6

Joy watched the dark sky through the window

Joy watched the dark sky through the window. The clouds were taking its time moving as the car run fast. Beside her sat Jimin who was busy examining and cleaning his handgun before placing it safely in his pocket. Joy gulped at this even when she wasn't looking. She keeps adjusting her long dress to feel comfortable and hidden. Of course, Jimin just had to choose a black dress that had long slits at the sides her legs that almost reached her waist.

Sulli and Kyung came earlier again. They did an excellent job changing Joy's appearance from simple and bright to mysterious and an eye catcher. They also made Bangtan Sonyeondan look like royalties. They made her hair long with extensions amd made her eyes smoky black. To complete the look, they made her wear light pink lipstick. The men's breath were taken away but didn't dare to show it. They have to be professionals and focus on the plan.

Speaking of plans, everyone of them have their own missions to do.

Seokjin won't come in the club because he's in charge of the driving and monitoring inside the vehicle. They had access to every cctv camera inside and out. The others and Joy have to wear wireless and an unnoticeable earphone to listen to his instructions. Seokjin was the eyes of the group.

All of them remained silent. Joy was busy practicing her speeches and fake attitude. She has to pretend to be a bitch and overly confident. According to Bo Jan's profile, he loved women like that. Joy despised it so much because never in her life she have become like this. Joy was always considerate to others and kind with them. Also, she is slightly insecure about her appearance especially her body because it wasn't thin as the idols she sees in television.

They were nearing the location. The men adjusted and clicked the safety off their guns. Joy's heart began to beat furiously. She has been trying so hard to not look at the guns. It was too unbelievable. All of it. Joy was sitting inside the car, full of men wearing designer suits and have guns hidden under their clothes.

Her hand brushed the knife hidden over her midthigh. All of the hair on her back and nape stood up. Taehyung just forced her to have it in case some shitty things happen to her. It scared her because she thought that they will protect her fully but some situations might happen. The people inside the club must be dangerous and violent as hell.

Fortunately, Bangtan Sonyeondan are as well.

Seokjin stopped the car a few blocks away from the place. Joy shifted, knowing that it's her time to get out and put on her acting skills. Breathing deeply, she pushed the car door open and stepped out. Slamming it shut, Joy stood up confidently and made her way to the club.

As her four inch heels clicks against the pavement, she practiced how she should please Bo Jan. She was really nervous about the whole thing. Bo Jan might touch her to her cautioned parts such as her waist and back. Sadly, she can't protest about it because it will blow up the whole cover. They might get caught and it will be all her fault. The burden was so heavy. She just wants to smash her head against a brick wall.