Chapter 1

PWoojin's P.O.V

"Shit I'm too early"

Goddammit Woojin! You just had to be such a liberate person don't you? I thought as I sat down on one of the cringey-ass benches at the amusement park while waiting for my death.I spent the last 30 minutes on my phone and spacing out cause,why not? Ain't nobody got time for walkin around.

"Hey Woojin!"

Oh God.I could hear Daehwi's highpitched voice from afar.Honestly,I died inside listening to it.

"Uh hey.Imma leave you two cause uh.I have to meet someone!He's waiting for me somewhere around here so um.....have fun!"

I then ran away.I know it's rude but they were wearing couple outfits and I was grossed out.Not to mention that the little Woojin's in my head were running around and puking.

And that's how I ended up sitting alone in a bench again with amusement park food around me.I was so lazy that I spent about a few hours just eating and dying inside while cursing myself for agreeing to Daehwi's puppy eyes(and maybe Dongho's glare too)

After letting my stomach rest,I finally decided to walk around the park.It was almost sunset so I decided to go home but unfortunately,I somehow stopped infront of a ferris wheel with some crazy guy telling me(forcing me) to go in the last empty cart and I was scared shitless but I decided to pull my shit together and go in.When I entered the cart,I saw a cute young boy which was a contrast to the guy I saw just now and ended up staring at him cause why not?He's cute.

It's either I was too quiet or he was too deep in his thoughts.After a fee minutes of staring he looked at me and- *BOOM*