Chapter:2 Sexy bitch

"Okay class, please welcome your new friend, Jeon Jungkook."

"what kind of dork wears timberland shoes in 2017?" ~ rose with the classic bitch-face on, judged the masculine which was standing beside Mr Perkin.

jungkook sat on the place behind Rośe.

The door of the class opened with loud screeching , a tall blonde guy was standing there with his black leather bag hung around his broad shoulder.

"ofcourse , he missed he alarm again , ugh loser." - rose internally depicted.

"Jin how come you always are so precise of time? Spear some time of yours to teach me this amazing punctuality, would you?" ~ expected cliché sarcasm came from Mr perkin

"Nah , busy af " ~ blondie winked at Mr perkin savagely.

Jin walked past the teacher totally ignorning how done he was with him.

seeing the new face on his place sitting behind rose , Jin gave cold look to kook which Jungkook didn't even noticed.

"Hi sexy bitch!" ~ Jin whispered as Mr perkin continued to teach the class the cognitive psychology of schizophrenia.

"Shut up. you had one fucking job to do , go find yo'self another bitch who'd handle your wasted ass" ~ Rose swelled her face up with anger for Jin to not get the guitar capo rose asked , instead

"gurl, I'm sorry but I had to change my hair to match this handsome face" ~ jin brushed his hair up aand adjusted himself into the seat he wasn't happy to be in.

"handsome my ass" ~ rose thought to herself and faked a deliberate forced smile.

"by the way , whats with the newbie sitting on my seat?" ~jin questioned

"ya'll know I can hear you right? ~ the coconut head interrupted *sexy coconut head though*
"also whats with you being so sensitive about a fucking seat?" ~ he continued

"You're new here , you probably won't know you shouldn't mess with the Alpha here."
"Anyways; Hi I'm jin" ~ moving his hands towards jungkook , infront of rośe who neither was astonished nor interested the two boys were heading off too.

"I'm jungkook. well I'm totally capable to fit the role of Alpha too!" ~ he shooked hands and gave a warm wink to the blondie ahead of him.

" Hi and I'm annoyed. Can you both take this convo outside cause I ain't failing this subject again. " ~Rośe whispered with the most sarcastic smile one could ever have.

the bell rang after 1 hour of Mr perkin's mouthing out words which was replied over by yawns and doddling on the textbook.

"hey, red-shoe cinderella!"~ jungkook said following the girl who was struggling to de-tangle her earphones and holding her broken shoes , walking past the hallway.

" its rośe " ~ rose replied looking back at the jungkook who was standing by the locker.

" I'm sorry about the shoes " said jungkook.

"Apologies don't fix things up." rose replied.