Chapter 3

^^^^^^^^^I hope u guys liked my story so far!!! I have more coming soon!^^^^^^^^^^^^

PLEAE COMMENT RATE AND VOTE!!!!!!!

I had to stay in the hospital for the next two days to prepare for the kimo. My mom couldn't come cus she was on a business trip. I was used to it. She never cared about me. My father...... I didn't know where he was. The nurse Kent came into the room after I woke up "rise and shine sunshine!!" I giggled

I liked this nurse. He was really nice and helpful. He made me smile when I needed it. When he walked in the room, he carried in a tray with breakfast on it. Corn flakes and orange juice. My favorite! "you preparing well for the medicine" he said smiling and caring. "YOUR preparing me well" I answerd. He took me down to the social hall where there were kids in a room playing and reading and drawing. "he put my IV blood bag down near a table and put a coloring table in front of me. " I'll be back to check on you in a little bit okay?" I nodded and colored. I made pictures of me with my family. I drew pictures of me. I wonderd what I would look like without hair. Would people judge me?

After an hour or maybe less, Kent came back to check on me and he took my hand and brought me to the cafeteria. He orders me Mac and cheese and potatoes. He sat and ate with me. We talked about our favorite animals and food and we found foods in common. At night he tucked me In bed and turned on my oxygen tank. He read me a story even though I was too old for it. I likes spending time with him. He made me feel happy.

HOW O U LIKE IT???