Chapter 13: Fountains, Forgivness And Dares

(Kind of a fluff chapter with lots of MCR)

Juvia's POV

I woke up screaming as a pair of hands held my shoulders, Gray. Before I could say anything he just hugged me, tightly. I wanted to push away but I couldn't- no I didn't want to. It felt so right. Too right as I wrapped my arms around him and softly sobbed whilst burying my face in his chest and his grip tightened as he comforted me.
We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, just there, together. Until I broke the silence, "You know staying mad at you for something stupid is stupid," I softly said with a slight crack in my voice, "I don't want you to stay mad at me for something stupid," "It's stupid," he said mimicking me as I left out a small giggle.
"I'm sorry for shouting at you," we both said at the same time as we pulled away from the hug, we looked at each other and laughed.
He looked at my bloodshot eyes and gave me a worried look.
"Why are you always sad all the time?" He asked, "I don't know what you're talking about," I giggled, "I know you and I'm worried," "Gray there's nothing to worry-" he cut me off "Then why do you ignore me?" "Um I- I" I let out a sigh, "I've just been busy lately and it's been stressing me out," I said, "Don't bottle it up then," "I'm here!" He said.
"Thanks Gray," "But I'm too tired to talk so tomorrow?" I asked, "Of course," he said pulling the covers over us and enveloping me into another hug as I fell asleep peacefully.

Gray's POV

I woke up to Juvia in my arms, I smiled as she let out a tiny snore and moved closer to me. She was perfect, no she was too perfect. Again my mind takes note of everything I love about her; how her hair is so soft, how she smells, when she lets out little snores that make me laugh, how she smiles in her sleep and how she's here. I remind myself of these things all the time.

Suddenly the door opened and Erza stood there with Lucy, who was holding a spare keycard, and immediately they started squealing.
"Oh my god!!!!!!!" Lucy practically squeaked, "IT'S HAPPENING!" "MY OTP IS HAPPENING!" Erza whisper-squealed, "Guys what the hell!?" I whisper-shouted, "Oh yeah breakfast is ready.." Lucy said, "We get it half an hour," "Bye," Erza said and winked as they closed the door.

Juvia's eyes soon fluttered open and she let out a cute yawn as she rested her head on my shoulder, "Hey Gray what time is it?" She yawned, "About 6:55ish," I answered, "Hm," she said as she started to get up but before she could I grabbed her hand and tried to convince her five more minutes "Gray," she said whilst looking at her phone as I sighed and then got up.

After we had breakfast Juvia went to the pool with Lucy and Levy (Erza was with Jellal) and by the time she got back it was 2:30pm and we got a group text from Gajeel asking us to go to the sushi bar for lunch and them MORE time passed.

We arrived back at the room and it was around four and I got REALLY bored. Now, I felt spontaneous and I wanted to have fun. So that might mean getting to know Juvia more, "Hey Juvia?" I asked as she looked up from her phone and smiled, "Yeah?" "Get changed and stuff we're going out," I said smiling, she moved closer to me and said, "You're saying you wanna go out with me," she said smirking, "Why the sudden.... Predicament?" She said in an intelligent voice. I moved closer to her with a smirk on my face and said "Let's get to know each other better," "Oh yeah and wear something..." "Fancy," I said. She looked confused and then sighed and went to go get ready.

Juvia came out of the bathroom wearing a green dress (the one in the picture) and her hair down, she looked stunning. I was wearing normal-ish clothing and had a goal to not strip today.
"You look fantastic," I said, "Really?" "Thank you," she said with a soft smile which made me blush slightly. "So let's go," I said smiling as she nodded.