8

"Thanks for the meal." I say to Jacob as we stand in the front of the restaurant.

"Your welcome girlfriend." He says smiling at me.

I laugh and shake my head.

"You want to come back to my place?" He asks me.

"Sure." I answer knowing I have nothing better to do.

He gets an uber and we head to his place.

Once we arrive we walk in and he takes me to the living room. We sit on the couch.

"So how are your parents?" I ask trying to start a Conversation.

"They're good. They'll only be in town until this Saturday. They came to visit me after they saw I've been seen with 4 girls in one week, they were worried about me or something." He says.

"Oh." I answer not looking at him.

"What?" He says.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"Your thinking something, what is it."

"It's nothing."

"Tell me."

"You sure?"

"Go ahead."

"Ok, so why is it you get with so many girls?"

"Oh, um."

"See I didn't want to ask." I say with an awkward laugh.

--

Jacob pov

"Well um, you see. I've never had a serious relationship. Once I made it big girls just kinda came to be. I got used to I guess using girls as bad as it sounds. I've never had a girl play hard to get. I've never had a girl not give in the minute things start to get heated. You were different and that's why I'm glad I met you." I say.

Her face looks at me confused.

"Well not like that, I'm glad I met you because I've never had a good friend that's a girl that doesn't want to be with me for my fame. And help me out with out telling it to the whole world." I say trying to cover up my love for her.

"Oh." She says with a giggle.

"Yea." I say with a laugh back.

-

"Jacob we're back!" I hear my door open and my mom yell to me.

"I'm here with Kelly in the living room!" I shout back.

"Yay Kelly's back!" I hear my dad yell back.

I smile to myself. It's crazy how Someone can love someone they met for only a night. I look over at Kelly smiling once my dad said that.

My parents walk into the living room.

"How was your date?" I ask them as they sit on the couch with us.

"Ooo you two went on a date? Jacob didn't tell me." Kelly says.

My parents laugh.

"It was nice, Its very pretty here." My mom says.

I nod my head.

"What you two love birds, what you guys do?" My dad ask.

"Well me and Kelly had a date ourself too." I say with a smile and wraps my arm around her.

My parents smile.

"You two are so cute." My mom says with a smile.

"Kelly, it's getting late are you staying the night?" My dad ask.

"Dad it's only 10 o' clock?" I say.

Kelly laughs.

"Um I didn't really think about that. I got lost track of the time talking to Jacob." She says.

"Well I'm sure Jacob won't min I mean you two are dating, we know how it goes. I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've stayed over." My mom says.

"Mom!?" I say looking at her.

"Honey, I'm not judging. Your father and I did the same thing." She says laughing.

Me and Kelly looked at eachother, only if they knew.