18

*5 months later*

Kelly pov

Things have been great for me.

My modeling has finally become something.

Even thought I'm 'that girl that sleeper with Jacob' which doesn't make me feel good about my self.

Not because of Jacob, but because I hate that people like to use that I'm more then that. And they don't know what truly happened they don't know that I didn't just sleep with him we were more.

It's been five months since I left him.

He went to rehab to fix his mistakes at least that's what he told me.

-
*the next day*

I wake up and walks to my living room. I turn on e news. I mean when I'm bored I watch them.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to e news. Today we have a special interview with Jacob sartorius, we are the first people to talk to him after he was released from rehab."

Oh my god. He's done with rehab, I so happy for him.

I fast forward it to the interview.

Interview :

"Hello Jacob, how have you been?"

"I've been good, thank you." Jacob says smiling.

"So tell about rehab what pushed you go and did it help you?"

"Honestly, it was a great experience. It's helped a ton. My push was to be the best person I could honestly."

"So um have you heard about Kelly lately?"

"Oh um, yea I have actually. She's doing great and what she loves to do. I'm glad for her." He says.

"Do you think you guys will ever-"

"um I don't know, " he says cutting off the reporter. "I still really love her and she's so beautiful but so much more then that. I just don't know why a girl like her would want to be with a guy like me. But I really do miss her."

"Oh don't put yourself down. If she was watching right now what would you tell her?"

"I love you, and I'm sorry. That's all I have to say, I'm not going to explain myself to her anymore what happened happened and I'm sorry about that." He says looking at his feet.

"Aww how cute, what can we expect from you?"

"Um, the Jacob everyone fell in love with. The one with dreams and goals and ready to smash all of them. Get ready world!" He says with the biggest smile.

"Well thanks Jacob for coming in!"

"I mean thanks for having me!" He says sinking at the camera.

End

-

He's so cute I think to myself.

I wonder how's he's been.

-

Haha I haven't updated in forever!!  I'm so sorry! Also if you like my stories I have an old account on here but I forgot the password. I have another Jacob sartorius fanfic called cloudy days that's completed. And some other ones I didn't get to finish because I loss my account so..... go check them out!!!