7. France

@briannarosee braids for days with her @francehunchman 💝

❤️412.5k💬67

@francehunchman: miss you already and I just left💝
@victoriababe: when is it our turn next?
@imzachherron: I like your hair ladies
@briannarosee: soon I promise @victoriababe
@briannarosee: thanks Zach
@rosee: omg omg omg Zach tho
-----------------------
I climbed out of bed and headed for my closet. It was huge so I had a huge collection. I grabbed a normal black tee and light blue jeans. I changed into those and put on a black beanie. I took a mirror selfie to post to Snapchat. Already hundreds of screenshots.
I turned off my phone and went to brush my teeth. I straightened my hair and left it somewhat wavy but mostly straight. I put on my adidas with silver glittery stripes. I left and went to Village Inn to grab something to bite.
I walked up to the door and I heard someone call my name. I looked behind me and saw my ex. I turned back around and went straight inside. They took me to a table. And Karson came by my table.
"Go away Karson"
"No I want to prove that you still like me."
He went in to kiss me and he did but i didn't.
"Did ya feel the spark? You felt the spark right?"
I scooted towards the window more to get away.
"No I didn't Karson, I don't have feelings for you anymore. I feelings for another guy."
"Who"
"You don't need to know"
I looked out the window.
"Fine" he left and ran out the door running into- running into Zach. Zach started tearing up and turned back around out the door. Jonah  and Corbyn run toward me because they were with Zach.
"What was that for Brianna?!" Corbyn quietly yelled.
"That was my ex he kissed me because he wanted to see if I was still into him. Which I'm not. I didn't kiss back, I promise. I just can't believe Zach had to see my ex." I told them.
"Can you guys tell him that. He probably won't want to talk to me."
"Yea sure" Jonah said.
"Well we gotta go." Corbyn said.
"Ok bye"
I looked back through the window and got up to leave. I didn't order yet so it was okay.
I ran back to my car and left back to my room.

Corbyn's POV
Me and Jonah head out the door. We found Zach in the car because we left him with the keys. I pulled the door and it was locked.
"Come on Zach open up" I said.
He unlocked the doors and I got in.
He looked depressed. He was crying his heart out.
"Zach she told us about it." Jonah said.
"She's probably explaining that she doesn't like me anymore. Wasn't she?!"
"No Zach. That was her ex. Her ex wanted her back so he kissed her to see if she still likes him. She doesn't like him back. She told us that she didn't kiss back. And she swears that." I explained.
"Dude she still likes you." Jonah said.
Zach came out of the car and saw Brianna running to her car crying.
"Wait that's her!" Zach screamed.
Brianna pulled out of the place and I'm guessing went home.
"She probably hates me now!" Zach yelled.
"No she doesn't dude." Jonah confessed. "She likes you Zach and that's for a fact."
Jonah gets to the driver seat and I head to the passenger seat. Zach closes the backseat door. We drive back to the house and Zach sits on the couch.

Zach's POV
I checked my phone and saw that she posted:

Zach's POV I checked my phone and saw that she posted:

@briannarosee im sorry😪

❤️482.6k💬0

briannarosee disabled her comments

I texted her.
~texts~
Zach: it's ok

Brianna: you sure

Zach: it's ok corbyn and Jonah told me that you don't like him. As long as you don't like him I'm fine with it.

Brianna: okay can we start over I feel like that ruined us.

Zach: yes wanna hang out tonight at our place?

Brianna: yea sure address?

I text her the address and just as soon I have a smile on my face.
"Why's this happy boy smiling?" Jack asks.
"We are starting over" I smile.
"Yay corbyn told me but I'm glad you guys are starting over." Jack smiles.
"Me too"

-------------------
Yay this one is kinda long but it was good. Yay they forgave eachother. Next chapter is in the WDW house.