The Adachi Sisters' Time at Ryoutei Academy

And now, since the Adachi Sisters and Sakamaki Brothers have been reunited again, the girls' mothers decided to let them visit the Sakamaki Manor whenever they want (and to bring their weapons, just in case something bad comes up).

Now, it's time for the Adachi Sisters to go to Ryoutei Academy for school! They got on their school uniforms and have their school bags ready. And not to mention that their school uniforms are a little from the regular: Thana and Akantha's uniforms have seamless black tights and shiny black Mary Jane heels, the triplets' uniforms have only one big black bow, long black stockings that go all the way up to their thighs and heeled combat boots, the twins' uniforms have different colored bows, over-knee stockings and different colored Mary Jane shoes and Belladonna's uniform has black shorts under the skirt and black knee-high combat boots.

They said goodbye to their mothers (along with giving them a goodbye kiss on the cheek), and made their way to the limousine that is waiting for them outside. They got inside, and told the driver to take them to school. While on the way there, they chatted on about various topics (just to simply pass the time).

Once they made it to school on time, they thanked the driver and got out, heading towards the entrance. Not to mention that they have countless fans waiting for them inside the school, because they are REALLY famous for being the most powerful (and the most kindhearted) vampires who ever lived, and the fans are very amazed by that.

Anyway, after getting through the crowd of fans, the Adachi Sisters head towards their assigned classes. But first, they met the Sakamaki Brothers along the way.

"Hi, girls! What's up?" Ayato greeted cheerfully to the girls.

"Greetings, gentlemen. It's nice to see you all again," Delia replied joyfully with a closed-eye smile.

"Say, girls...there's something that we need to say to you," Subaru said a bit timidly.

The girls were a bit curious on what the Sakamaki Brothers have to say to them.

"What is it, Subaru-kun?" Ciarda asked inquisitively.

"Well, to tell the truth, ever since we have met, we have been having a really deep...crush on you," Subaru answered with a little blush on his face.

The Adachi Sisters were all shocked at this, because they never realized that the Sakamaki Brothers all had a crush on them.

"So, just to be clear on this, which one of you has a crush on which one of us?" Akantha questioned.

Shu started off with who he has a crush on: "Well, I have a crush on you, Akantha."

Reiji came next: "I have a crush on Thana."

Then Laito: "I have a crush on Melaina."

Kanato: "I have a crush on Callidora."

Ayato: "I have a crush on Akeldama."

And lastly, Subaru: "And I have a crush on Belladonna."

Of course, Ciarda and Delia didn't hear their names, so they're out of this for sure. But, the other Adachi Sisters who had their names called out were simply surprised to hear that the Sakamaki Brothers each had a crush on them.

Then, something extremely out of the ordinary happened: Each of the Sakamaki Brothers kissed the girls on the cheek, which then made them blush really hard.

"Thank you, boys ... for telling us your confessions," Thana said, trying to regain her poise and confidence from the kiss.

"Oh! Well, we better get to class. Don't wanna be late! See you guys later!" Belladonna said while trying to hide her blush. Soon, all of the Adachi Sisters ran down the hallway, trying to get to class on time.

The Sakamaki Brothers were left behind, with big smiles on their faces, knowing that the Adachi Sisters really did enjoy that kiss on the cheek.

"Heh...Don't worry, girls. We'll find a way to make each of you ours, so we can be together forever," is the main thought that is going across the Sakamaki Brothers' minds all at once, which is also making their smiles a lot more bigger than before.