Five.

Tetsurou woke up to the soft creaking of the door. He looked up and saw Lev. Tetsurou felt something around his waist and looked down to see Kenma wrapped around him, his head resting on Tetsurou's chest, snoring. Lev started to close the door but Tetsurou motioned for him to come over. He grabbed Lev by the collar and yanked him down. 

"Hey. Lev, right? I'd appreciate if you could keep this between you and me" Tetsurou hissed. Lev jumped back and nodded before dashing out of the room, stumbling a bit. Kenma started to wake up and let out a small whine. 

"Shh, go back to sleep, Kitten" Tetsurou grabbed Kenma's phone from the blankets and checked the time. 6:03 AM. Kenma whined again and Tetsurou frowned. He ran his fingers through Kenma's soft hair, twirling it around his fingers. Kenma smiled in his sleep and started snoring again. Tetsurou let out a small sigh of relief and continued to play with Kenma's hair. Lev walked in again with a tray of food. Enough food for both Tetsurou and Kenma. Tetsurou looked up and glared at Lev. Lev smiled and placed the tray on the table.

"Here's some breakfast!" Lev said a bit too loudly. Kenma tightened his grip on Tetsurou and let one of his legs wrap around Tetsurou's. Tetsurou shushed Lev.

"Thanks, but shut the fuck up before you wake up Kenma" Tetsurou grabbed a piece of toast with his free hand and shoved it in his mouth.

"Sorry! I'll leave you two alone. If you need anything just call for me or Yaku-san!" Lev smiled and walked out. Tetsurou finished the piece of toast and chugged the piping hot mug of coffee that sat next to the plates. As he ate and continued to play with Kenma's hair, he didn't realize Kenma waking up. In fact, he didn't notice for another 15 minutes while he ate. He only noticed when he looked down to check on the sleeping boy, just to see him looking up with half-lidded eyes. Kenma blushed and buried his face in Tetsurou's chest. Tetsurou smirked and took his hand away from Kenma's hair, and rubbed his back instead.

"Lev brought us some breakfast" Tetsurou whispered Kenma hummed in response and shivered from Tetsurou's touch. Kenma slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. His hair was messy and his shirt hung off his shoulders. There was even a bit of drool by the corner of his mouth. 

"Wait.. Lev did? Usually it's Morisuke. And wait. Lev saw us?" Kenma asked after everything registered. Kenma jumped off the bed and left the room, walking down the hall to Morisuke and Lev's shared room. He knocked before opening the door. Morisuke limped from the bed to the door and frowned.

"Morisuke? What happened? You're limping" Kenma helped Yaku back into bed and tucked him in.

"Just fell on my ass yesterday. Fell hard. Lev was being an idiot and pushed me" Morisuke's cheeks went a bit pink and he shut his eyes. 

"Get some rest, I'll tell mother you're not feeling well and are taking a day off" Kenma turned towards the door and saw Tetsurou staring at him, smiling. Kenma walked over and pushed him away, or at least tried. Tetsurou chuckled and held his hands up. 

"Okay! I'm sorry for spying, but you're really kind and caring. It's cute" Tetsurou smirked as Kenma's cheeks heated up.

"Lev, where are you?" Kenma called out, trying to ignore Tetsurou. Lev came out from the bathroom with some clean towels in hand. Kenma put his hands on his hips.

"Morisuke is limping! What did you do last night? He said you pushed him" Kenma scolded. Tetsurou fell to the floor, laughing. Lev walked directly back into the bathroom. Kenma turned to Tetsurou, confused. 

"What's so funny?"

"I don't think Morisuke fell. But I do think Lev did something..." Tetsurou stopped rolling around and laid on his back, arms and legs spread out. He winked at Kenma. Kenma sighed and walked back into his room. He shut his door but forgot to lock it. Kenma took of his sweater and pants to get changed. Kenma was never a fan of boxers or briefs, so he often wore women's underwear. He looked through the clothes in his closet before pulling out a light blue long sleeved shirt. He grabbed some white denim shorts and walked over to his underwear drawer so he could get something clean. He took off the pair he was wearing and pulled on the new pair. Kenma stepped into the denim shorts but noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He saw Tetsurou standing by the door. Tetsurou was biting his lip and staring. Kenma tugged the shorts all the way on and fumbled with the button.

"T-Tetsurou?" Kenma asked as his face heated up. Tetsurou didn't respond, and Kenma just eyed him cautiously. Tetsurou suddenly snapped back to reality.

"Shit. Fucking shit" Tetsurou slammed the door as he left and Kenma finished getting dressed. He heard hushed talking from Morisuke and Lev's room. Kenma quietly made his way over and pressed his ear to the door.

"Shit, Mori. I just saw him naked. I don't know what happened but I totally spaced out" although Tetsurou's voice was muffled but Kenma could hear the worry in his tone.

"Tetsu, calm down. I'm sure he's not mad, just a little shocked. You'll have to do something about.. that though. Uh, the washroom? I could get Lev to distract Kenma or something."

"Okay, okay. Thanks Mori. I'll go to the washroom, are you sure you can find Lev in time?" Tetsurou's voice got closer to the door and Kenma dove behind a box nearby. Tetsurou walked out and into the washroom. Kenma dashed back into his room and his under the covers. 

"Hey, Kenma! Wanna join me and Yaku-san for tea?" Lev's voice filled the room and Kenma sat up, tossing the blankets aside, nodding. Kenma followed Lev downstairs to the lounge and collapsed onto the couch. Morisuke sat in a small chair across from the couch, wincing whenever he moved. Lev sat down on the floor in front of Morisuke's legs and leaned back on them. He threw his head back so they rested on Morisuke's thighs and smiled. Morisuke sighed and lightly hit his forehead before leaning down and kissing it. Kenma smiled at the two and leaned forwards to grab his cup of tea off of the coffee table.

"Where's Tetsurou?" Kenma asked and took a drink, burning his tongue. He stuck it out and whimpered a bit. Morisuke yawned.

"I believe he's using the washroom. He should be down soon" Morisuke braided small pieces of Lev's hair. 

"Speaking of the devil and he shall appear" Lev laughed as Tetsurou walked in, red-faced. He was still only in sweatpants. Kenma pat the spot next to him and Tetsurou sat down. 

"Uh Ken-" 

"No." Kenma cut in before drinking the rest of his tea, ignoring how it burned. Tetsurou looked down.

"Sorry. I'm gonna leave, since I think I've pissed you off. I'll see you later?" Tetsurou tugged his fingers through his knotted hair, which had fallen onto his face. 

"Damn, Tetsu. Text me, we need to hang out more" Morisuke smiled. Lev sat up and nodded. Kenma just looked at Tetsurou, and then to Morisuke.

"You know each other?" Kenma asked. Tetsurou smirked, and Morisuke nodded.

"Yeah. We dated for almost a whole year" Tetsurou sighed. Morisuke nodded again and looked down at Lev, who shifted uncomfortably. Kenma dropped the conversation there. He placed his cup on the table and left the room without another word. He headed up to his room and looked out his window. The grey sky and light rain soothed him. He heard a light knock on his door, and turned to see Tetsurou.

"Yo, Kitten. Just wanted to apologize. I really am sorry, I kinda zoned out and didn't think to leave or look away. And I'm about to leave, so I'll wash your clothes and bring them over sometime soon. See you later" Tetsurou turned to leave but Kenma followed him to the front door. As Tetsurou slipped his shoes on, Kenma grabbed his arms and pulled him down. Kenma pecked his lips.

"See you"

~

I DID.
YES.
this story is kinda all over the place but :)