#1- lights/shadows

Rain,  darkness, loneliness...  All of those emotions were the only ones that I could understand yet never produce. Looking around the big city...  Seeing all the people go about their day in such a "normal" way,  doesn't matter to me any more all that I could think about was 'who would be my next victim'...

Well how about we begin from the beginning,  my name is Ruiz Shinage I come from a family of assassins or demons/monsters ect I am the youngest male from my siblings and the only 'unique' one or at least that's what they have always told me...  I come from a big family with a mother and father who loved each other very much ( or at least as closed of love that my father could understand)  and with five siblings two girls and four boys...  Like I said before I am the youngest boy but not the youngest in the family that would be my little sister Hiname,  she,  if I understood correctly is the only normal one of the family,  however that also makes her the weakest so my parents dicided that the best thing to do was send her to the 'other world' at the time I didn't really care nor understand what they meant,  all I really did care for were books and other over the head stuff this also got me even more apart from everyone not only family but the 'outside' as well,  and it wasn't until several years later that I found something that would change my life forever....
---------
Ok hello everyone,  my name is shadow and this is not my first book but something diffent I'm trying,  sorry if I spell something wrong my english inst very well thank you!!  -w-