First day

Hi I am heidi I am 16 and tomorrow is my first day of school , and I don't want to go to school cause I am a newbie heidi u have to go to bed u have school tomorrow it is 10:30 ok mom night I could not go to bed till 4:00am and I had to wake up at 6:30 for me to be on the bus and then I went to bed when I went on the bus I new no one on the bus but a guy named Ross sat by me and he said hey I was scared to say hey cause he was cute then he ask me are u the new girl heidi pizza and I answered yes how do u know me cause your dad makes a lot of pizzas and he has the great it's pizza I have every ate and I am in your class and so I thought I might know Ross cause of my dad but I don't and he told me stew straws is not a bad place to go to school but there is a lot of people there and so I thought if he rides my bus and is in the same grade as me then I will have the great it's school year of my life and when I went in the class room there was about 50 children in my class I sat by Ross and Bruno and they look very nice but bruno was black and my mom said they are bad people they did not like white people cause of the skin but he was the only black person and I was white and I was sad for hem cause he was the only black person in the class room and every one did not sit by hem but I did and so did Ross Ross is a nice guy but bruno he look like he will get in trouble every five minutes but when it was lunch he was very nice to me and Ross Bruno was taller then every one and Ross and me was shorter then hem he was like 6 feet tall or taller bruno was nice to me and Ross and he was a little weird then other people but there was a cute guy named Riley he has the hotties eyes in the world and when school started in summer so I saw hem in the short it's shorts every and he look soooo hot in the shorts and my friend Stacey said he looks cute she goes to my school and my friend Tennile they are my BFFs and they are my fashion people and they do my hair and are with me all day and so I thought what will happen if I ask out Riley for Stacey but Stacey likes people are older then her but they are the same age as her so she did not like it when I ask her if she will be ok if I ask Riley out of her she hated it sooooooo much she did not go to school for five days and then school ended and I went on the bus and Ross and Bruno and Riley sat by me on the bus and Riley ask me how do u know Stacey and tennile they have broth have been going to the school for years and how do u know them cause they are my friends and they are awesome to have as friends and then I had to get off the bus and so did my friends and so I had to do my homework and then I had to go to bed and all I was thinking was Riley cause he ask me so much questions and so I had to go to bed and then I had to wake up at 6:30 and then I had to get my outfit and then I had to get on the bus and then Riley and Ross and Bruno all sat by me on the bus again and Riley ask me more questions and then I had a headache and he was being a bitch at school and so did bruno it was like all people was a bitch but me and Ross and Stacey and tennile they were not being a bitch and so I had to go to science and the teacher said to me what do u think I am like and so I answered like a bitch and so I had detention cause I called my teacher a bitch and so I did not get home till 5:30 and so when I got home my mom ask me why was I not home at 3:30 I told her I had detention and so she got a little mad at me cause I called my teacher a bitch.