Why school???

So when I had all of my stuff done I was watching vampire in Brooklyn and when I went to bed all of my dreams were about vampires and so when I got up I thought I was one then I had to get dress and then I went on the bus and so it is know October 30 and tomorrow was Halloween and all the time I don't go but I go outside and I watch out if people are going to TP someone's house and so I thought why don't I gust camera the yard with my camera but then when I did that ones time and then I saw everything was all black I could not see nothing and at school in lunch I sat by Riley and Ross and Bruno like all the time and we had for lunch was chicken and beans and potatoes and apple sauce and I got all of them but when I got up there there was Matthew and Alex they are very cute and so I ask out Matthew first then he said he will think about it then when he says that sometimes is no so I ask Alex and then he will think about it then I was a little mad at them a little but they are still hot but at lunch they sat by me both of them but I thought they both will say yes when I ask them if one of them will go out with me and them I was talking to Alex and he said he was thinking and he was not going out with me and then I was talking to Matthew and he said he will go out with me I was so glad he said yes I was hoping no one will ask hem out them he will brake up with me and so I did not tell no one but my friends Stacey tennile Riley Bruno Ross and they were all ok with me dating Matthew I was happy they were not that mad at me cause I am dating Matthew he is very hot but I am glad me friends are ok I am dating hem and so I sat by hem and he told me about one of his friends cameron he sounded nice and loves music and I love music and I have not seen hem before but I love Matthew more then my friends or maybe they are the same but Matthew is my true love I have loved hem every since I was in 4th grade but he got hotter but he is hotter right know I love hem more then I have every before but when he said yes it was awesome thing on earth if he would have said no I would have been mad but I am soooo glad he is my boyfriend aka bf and I am his girlfriend aka gf I love doing that but he is soooo cute.