Boyfriend or not

So I have been dating Matthew for one year and he knows my fav colors and it is black and blue and he's fav colors are black and blue like me I was so glad we both like the same colors cause he is my fav boyfriend ever he has brown hair green eyes very tall and has white skin and so I thought what will happen if he ask me out and I was thinking and thinking till I had to go to bed and so I ask Matthew what would u say if u would have ask me out then of me asking u out and he did not know what to say cause was in the morning and he was tiered and so was I and u can not think good when u are sleepy and so I ask hem again at lunch and he said I would have went down on my knees and ask u would u go out with me heidi and I was a little surprised what he said cause the last boyfriend I had ask me out by a note that is sweet but I don't answer notes I don't read them and so I was happy that he would ask me out even if I did not and I ask hem how long have u loved me and he said two years and I was glad he told me the truth and I like hem five years but it is ok as long as he is dating me and when we went on a trip he was sitting buy me and he was talking about what would I do if he was not my boyfriend and I answered I would ask u out.