"I'm going to love it here"{Part two}

On our way to school the car ride was just us carpooling horribly to the new song despacito.

We pulled into the schools parking lot which was full of all sorts of cars.

I sighed as I saw no one that looked even nearly familiar .

Jackson got out and I followed after him into the school. He went up to a group of his friends and gave Dustin a bro hug.

Dustin was a super smexy guy who's jawline could cut your fingers off. He was the star player for the schools soccer team and Jacksons best friend.

Thats what Jackson told me. I stood awkwardly behind his back until Dustin spoke up.

"Hey dude who's the chick?"he said nodding in my direction

" oh yeah, this is my sister Annebelle."

he said pulling me gently from behind his back

I stood there and smiled awkwardly at everyone.

"Hi I'm mike,"
a tall dark haired boy said from the little group.

He held out his hand for me to shake and I low fived him.

"Sup homie."

The sound only a pin drop in the crowded hallway.

Dustin and jack just laughed as I told everyone to line up, and made them say their names.

After everyone said their names they all held up one hand and I ran down the line hi fiving them.

We all started laughing at my weirdness. The guys welcomed me to the group, and asked if I played any sports.

I smirked up at them since they towered over my little frame. Little but not fragile.

" Of course i play soccer. What kind of brother doesn't teach his sister to play soccer."

I said letting out a little laugh. Looking at Jackson and playfully shoving his shoulder.

"Maybe after school you come show us what you can do" Dustin said with a smirk on his face.

"OK but don't come crying if the ball hits you in the face" I said mockery laced in my tone.

They all laughed and we went to get our schedules from the main office.

After we got them we all gathered around my locker and exchanged schedules to see who had what with who.

"I have bio and chem with Anne" Mike said smiling at me.

"I have P.E. with James and Lucas"Jackson said hi fiving them.

" I have chem, English, and History with Anne ." Dustin said.

Moving over so that he was standing next to me. I hi fived him and we gave each other back their schedules.

" we have English first so we'll go to class together okay Anne." Dustin smiled his perfect pearly whites showing.

"Okay sure, we'll see you guys at lunch?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and we broke off into little groups consisting of who we had classes with.

Just as the bell rang we all said our goodbyes well more like yelled later to each other then headed to our classes.

"Let's just hope I don't have any bad encounters."

I mumbled to myself as I sat at the back and Dustin sat next to me and a few other people started filing into the room. taking their seats.

"What was that Anne." Dustin asked.

"Huh oh yh. I just said that I think that I'm going to love it here."

~ A/N ~

Another chapter my lovely sock puppets hope you enjoyed it much love
P76❤💙