Chapter 2: Heres How It All Started

~Vanessa's p.o.v~

Two days ago I was throwing a party at my place. I was in my bedroom with Nate having the time of my life but I didn't know Serena was coming back today. I then got a text message saying "Did you hear? She's back. She's going to Your place" I then got up and got dressed real quick to go downstairs because Serena was already in the lobby going up to my apartment. I ran downstairs and welcomed Serena. I gave her a hug. She was so happy to see me but I wasn't. I loved how everything was going, Nate and me, but she came back and ruined everything. Nate and her were boyfriends but she left so I took her place. She doesn't know that. The party was over and everyone left and I went to my room as quickly as I could so that I wouldn't have to see Serena.

~The Next Day~

I just woke up and sat on my bed while hitting my head with my pillow. I was thinking about Serena, Nate and oh my god CHUCK!

"Ugh I HATE YOU CHUCK AHHHH!"

I can't deny that he's not bad looking but he makes every girl drool, not me I'm not like the other girls. I'm not stupid thats for sure. I wouldn't fall for a player at least not for now....... I hope.

~Few Hours Later~

"OMG why didn't you answer my phone call?!"

I heard Serena yell at me from The Met, by The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the steps of which where I the "Queen B" sit during lunch with my minions (crew 2). I'm called the "Queen Bee" because that's what my minions came up with so since that day I've been called the "Queen Bee".

"Sorry..I....I was busy" I lied.

"OMG did you hear?"

If I hear her say OMG one more time i'm going to slap her.

"No, What?"

"Well theres going to be a party at Nate's house...."

I inturupted her and said "So?"

"Well he invited us....both of us"

" A party? Why am I the last to know about this!? Nate has been MY friend ever since you left for your vacation". Man I know that kind of sounded harsh but ever since she left, me and Nate have had a 'thing'. I then herd all the peoples phones ring, especially mine and Heart's. It was a message.

"Poor Vanessa are you mad that your ex best friend came back from her vacation and now she's taking over everything you had" xoxo Gossip Girl

******

The steps where they sit is on the side bar.

Instagram: vanessa_denise_canchola

Twitter: cancholavanessa

******