Chapter 3: The Party

~Vanessa's p.o.v~

What the hell did that message even mean who sent it. Everyone was looking at me and Serena.

I had nothing to wear to the party. I was on my bed looking at my closet trying to come up with an outfit. I finally found an outfit. I called Serena so that we can show our dress to each other. She's my roommate. Her room was right next to mine. I lived in an apartment building. Located in the Carnegie Hill section of the Upper East Side, with private elevator landings in each apartment is considered one of Carnegie Hill's finest. Apartments are listed here from $4million to $7million. My family was rich.

She was wearing a tight body con dress that was short, it was gold and she was wearing gold heels too. I loved her outfit. She had her hair down, her hair was blonde (curled) and she had blue eyes. Her eye makeup was smokey. My dress is sparkly, has a sweet heart, is strapless, its a tight body con dress like hers, it's white and I chose hot pink heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror. All I needed was my hair. I curled my hair. I had a smoky eye makeup too.

"Are you ready?" Serena yelled from downstairs.

"Yes I'm ready, I'm coming"

I walked down the stairs. Heart was basically drooling.

"You. look. hawt!"

She made me blush. we walked outside and saw my chauffeur waiting for us outside with the door oppened.

The driver was turning a corner to Nate's house. My chauffeur stopped in front of his hotel and we got out. We entered the lobby and went in the elevator to go up. He lived at the very top. When we stepped in everyone looked at us. We saw Nate walking to us. He was tall, muscular, rich, had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey thanks for coming. I was wondering If you guys got that text message?"

"Yes, who even sent that?" I said.

"I did some research on that. By the looks of it, it's a blog called gossip girl. She sent's out messages about a certain person out to everyone from school. Weird right? She just Made all three of us more popular then we were."

"I need to talk to Serena, NOW" I said looking at her.

"What?"

"What's up with you and Nate?"

"Um nothing"

"Oh come on I could notice it from a hundred feet away. you like him don't you?" I didn't really like Nate I just used him for fun so, she can have him.

"Honestly, yes I do like him"

"It looks like he likes you too"

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes now go talk to him" I gave her a push and she walked away now I was alone. I was getting bored so I started wandering off. I went to the lobby to go outside to get some air. Chuck Bass invested in the Empire Hotel. New York Palace is an icon of Manhattan splendor.

"Hey!"

I heard a guy shout from behind me. I ignored him.

I then turned around to see who it really was. It was no other then Chuck Bass himself. We stared at each other for a few minutes until he broke the silence and said

"Did you get the text message too?"

He was tall, he had that mysterious look on his face, he looked hot, he had on a black and white suit with a red tie. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yes"

~Chucks p.o.v~

Whoa dude she's hot. She also got the text message.

"I'll be leaving now bye" she said while walking away.

"Wait!"

She turned around and looked shocked.

"What?"

"I didn't get your name" I already knew her name he'll everyone knows her name but I wanted her to say it.

"My names Vanessa Valentine"

She said with a smile. She had the most beautiful smile.

"Vanessa.....Vanessa Valentine" I whispered to myself.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh no"

"Bye"

Man she is so beautiful.

The party was now over and I was walking into my room. Nate actually lives with me his room is next to mine. I had a towel wrapped around my waist because I just got out of the shower. I fell on my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about Blair. Nate entered my room looking at me.

Is everything alright dude? What's up with you? You've never looked that happy."

"I talked to her....Vanessa."

Tomorrow's a new day, which I have school and can see Vanessa."

******

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. let me know if you guys like it and want me to keep updating. On the side bar you can see the lobby of the Empire State Hotel.

Instagram: vanessa_denise_canchola

Twitter: cancholavanessa

******