Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

I'm still crying because I didn't notice that he already cheated on me. How dare he is!

"Sister, open the door. We are now worried about you." My brother was still knocking on my room.

"Min Ho, just leave her alone. I'm the one will talk to her." I heard Appah's voice (Appah means Dad in Korean).

"Okay dad." I heard Oppa left and then after that I heard Appah knocking.

"My little Carol, can you open the door." So I did open the door. After that I embrace my Appah.

"Appah, what am I gonna do?" I said.

"Shhhhh... Stop crying my little darling." I heard Appah worried voice.

"Your nanny Maria wants to go for vacation."

Nanny Maria was my nanny, not just my nanny she also my friend. She is a Filipino. She teach me some Filipino words like Salamat, Magandang Araw and etc.

"How about you should go with your nanny Maria to take a break." But I suddenly feel enjoyment!

"Really Appah? *hug to Appah* Kamsahamnida Appah~" I said then I start packing my things. Tomorrow is so EXCITING!

After I packed my things, I went to my washroom. They said that if you want move on, you just cut your hair. So I cut my hair into short. I don't care if I cut it not equally right as long as I'm going to change myself into 2.0.

------MORNING------

"Are you sure about this, dear?" My mom ask me.

"Yes mom. I need to relieve my stress." I said and then after that I hug her.

"I will miss you daughter." My mom said

"BTW mom, where's Min Seok Oppa?" I suddenly my mom because I haven't seen him since I locked myself at the room yesterday.

"I think he is having a blah blah to the chicks." My mom said and then we laugh together.

My brother is a PLAYBOY. All he want is to flirt with those dirty girls and after that he is going to have a blah blah to the girls and then got pregnant. Just kidding. Hahahahaha.

"Lol, mom. I need to go now. Bye mom!" I yelled then wave at her while carrying my baggage.

------AIRPLANE------

"Please fasten your seatbelt Ma'am." Stewardess told me and then so I did what she said.

"Are you sure that you want to come with me?" My nanny said to me

"Yeah. I wan't t move on. That's all I want." I said and then I cover my eyes using eyes mask.

Bye South Korea and Hello Philippines.

------PHILIPPINES------

"Oh mga aling. Musta naman kayo?"

"Okay lang kami. Oh! Ang gandang iha naman yan! Oh nice to meet you nga pala."

"Nice to meet you po. My name is Caroline Kang. Just call me Carol." I said then I do shake hands to them.

"Maria, marunong pala rumespeto ang anak mo." I heard their whisper to nanny Maria.

I know that I don't understand what they talking about but I only understand respeto means respect.

"Oh, pupunta na kami sa bahay."So where started to walk to her house.