allegiant epilogue {my way} (((((((SPOILERS))))))

SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER!!

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS. THIS IS SIMPLY HOW I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE ENDED, BUT I RESPECT HOW AND WHY VERONICA ROTH ENDED IT THE WAY IT DID. THANK YOU FOR READING....

..............................................................................................................................................................................

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER..

tris has been dead for nearly 2 years, she would've been 18 if she was still alive.

i sit on the ground in my bedroom and stare at nothing; like i have ever since i found out that she was dead. Doing nothing helps me a heck of a lot when i think about her, which is all the time. 

Christina has been helpful, i mean, she stopped me drinking the memory serum. 

my mother visits me sometimes. that's why when the door bell rings i think it's her. I reluctantly get up and answer the door.

it is not my mother.

a small girl with blonde hair that goes to her shoulders stands there smiling at me 

'Tobias'

'who are you?' 

her smile vanishes from her face 

'it's me; tris'

i shut the door. i'm just imagining this. i sometimes do picture this; her talking  to me. but then, why is it that when i open the door slowly again she's still there?

'tris?' i whisper, tears running down my cheeks 

'tobias i know you are very confused but please just let me explain!'

i look into her eyes and nod 

she sighs 

'when i was shot, i saw my mother she tried to take me with her but i remembered you and i knew i had to stay, so the next thing i know my mother guided me to a 'safe place' i passed out from the pain of the shooting. i woke up to see a girl about 10 shaking me. she told me i had been asleep for 2 years. i also asked her where the hell i was, i was in some deasert, and for 6 mounths i have been trying to find you. and well here i am!' 

'are you real?' 

'yes i think so' 

and i cant help myself. i wrap my arms around her and kiss her for the first time in years.

epi epilogue:

tobias proposed a few days later and we married a few weeks after that. now i am 20, and he's 22, we are expecting our first child. it shocked everyone when i turned up on the street after everyone thought i was dead. my 'lifeless body' was in fact just a dummy because they wanted to give my loved ones something as they couldn't find my body.

it might be selfish of me to be thankful that i stayed and not went with my mother. but i think i was being brave.