The Beginning

Pats POV

It was like any other day,you and Jen got up,Showered, brushed your teeth and ate breakfast. The only difference was that you had to go to a convention today to meet some of you're fans. Both you and Jen where nervous but excited to, Jen tried to hype herself on coffee...but you kept her from doing it you remember what happened last time she did that... You both took a deep breath and headed out it wasn't a long drive to the convention center so you guys got there in almost no time. The big theme this year was Herobrine, or the legend of Herobrine anyways. So of course notch was there, they signed in and headed to the Auditorium to watch the start of the convention. As you both walked in and sat down you heard them telling his legend
"And after he took that last soul, Notch had enough. He challenged he dear brother to a fight, all though he didn't wanna fight him he knew it had to be done. Brine had killed to many innocent souls, had hurt to many families. It was time to finish this" the announcer exclaimed "So he fought his brother and defeated him. After beating his brother he had banished Herobrine with a magical spell for One thousand years!" The announcer paused. "They say his banishment ends today!" Suddenly the lights shut off everyone started to whisper and Jen tensed up and so you could tell she was scared. You held her, tried to help her relax you both knew it was just an act but it still scared Jen. After a few seconds you heard evil laughing and the voice of what people thought Herobrine sounded like "Foolish mortals! It has been One thousand years! And i am finally free to create chaos and destruction! So watch out you may be my first target!" The laugh started again but faded in due time the lights turned on after that showing the announcer. "So um...whats just happen...."
He questioned " Well um any ways I guess that wraps this up! Have a good time, and try not to be captured by Herobrine~" he smirked and shut off the mic as everyone filed out and you two where one of the last ones out. Jen was a bit shook but she got scared easily so you expected that, you guys headed off to your booth and started to talk to some fans,signing things and laughing and receiving gifts that your fans had made for you. It was a great day, but by the end you got an off feeling but you just shrugged it off and continued to move on until,out of all people Notch walked out you're booth,you where ecstatic with a hint of worry. He walked up with a smile on his face what made it worse was that you could see a hint of fear and sadness in his smile too so you knew something was definitely wrong "Hey its finally nice to meet you two" He held his hand out for us to shake so we took his offer and we both shook his hand "Its an honor to meet you!" I exclaimed "the honors all mine Pat and Jen" a fan called Jen away from you to so for a bit of time you and notch talked about how the conversation was, how you're youtube career was going and much more until you started talking about the legend, Herobrines legend, Notch gave you a serious face and pulled you away from everyone you shouted to Jen "I'LL BE BACK" you could faintly hear her but you knew she said ok. After you got away from the crowd,notch looks you in the eyes and tells you "Its not a legend, its truth"

--------------

WELLLLL SHIT HELLO IM BACK AND WRITING AGAIN!!!!!! And im so excited to continue this story and hopefully i finished it this time lol