Chapter 5

*Mikey's POV*

"Skylar! Are you ok?" I asked my voice full of concern.If Jake found out I let someone hit Skylar , he would fucking kill me!

"Yeah..." she said as she hopped off the hood of my car which I now just realised that I had sat her on.I pulled out my vlog camera and started to tell the vlog what had just happened a few minutes ago.Skylar just stood beside me while I did that.

"I'm good though so no drama needed" she said with a bright smile.

"Ok so I'll pick up the vlog when I get to Seaside " I said loudly.

"Hey Sky, you wanna come to Seaside with us?" Ademir said as I shut off my camera.

"Yeah sure but I gotta go and tell Elliott and Claudia" she said as she started to walk to the door again.

"You guys coming to say hi?" She asked.We all just ran to where she was.She bursted open the door and went toward the dance floor, we all followed behind her.She stopped by a blonde girl with a nice ass.I couldn't see her face since I was behind everyone but she looked pretty from here.

*Jake's POV*

"Ok guys we're at Applebee's getting some food and then after we're going to meet up with Manfs and shit so yeah...yeah and...yeah" I said  to my vlog camera while walking into Applebee's.

Me , Joe , Filippo and Moreno ate and went back to the car.We drove to Seaside and I rang Manfs too see where he is at.He said he was coming in a few and that he had Skyler with him.I got excited when he said that... I don't know why but I find Skylar so... beautiful. 

Anyway we got to Seaside and just decided to walk to the boardwalk and wait for the guys and Skylar.We waited around for a while and then we saw Mikey run up to us.

"Wassup" he said doing the handshake with me.

Skylar then came walking towards us... She looked sexy but beautiful at the same time.No one else noticed her walking towards us but me.She looks like an angel. I was ripped from my thoughts when she hugged me.

*Skylar's POV*

I got out of the car and started walking with Elliott and Claudia to the rest of the boys on the boardwalk.I went and hugged Jake but it took him a second to react.

—————
If you honestly don't give a fuck about me then you're probably better off not reading this but it is an explanation of why this chapter is shit and rushed.

Sorry for not updating it's just that a lot of shit has happened in the last few months and I haven't been able to get back to this story... I started school on the 31st of August ( there's so much pressure being put on us in school to have everything and to get everything done. It's not fair.)and my grandmother died on the 3rd of September. Her 70th birthday was on the 1st if October. My birthday is on the 22nd of October. She would always ring me on my birthday and sing the whole happy birthday song and wouldn't let us hang up until she sang it all. She was a diamond. If you are going through something similar and want to cry then listen to the song Supermarket flowers by Ed Sheran but you've got to listen to it to get the reason behind it.It makes me cry every time I hear it.

Thank you if you read this paragraph I just wanted to explain to you why it sucked ass.

Goodbye ducklings😘