Recruitment

3 months spent in jail, Jackson became used to the agenda. Wake up at 800, eat breakfast at 815, cell time 845-930, phone time 935-950, outdoor activities 1000-1500, lunch 1515-1545, therapy 1700-1800, lunch 1830-1900 and curfew 2000. Jackson had to end his outdoor activities early today because he 'acted out'.

He was working out with the other prisoners when he saw one of his buddies. They had been arrested for a robbery. One of them acted like they were friends again, and that irked Jackson to no end. The anger got the best of him, and the next thing he knew was that he was beating his friend to the ground.

He grew out his hair, and he tried to keep it in the best condition. While Jackson didn't stick out, people did not mess with him. Jackson spent his childhood in a boxing place. He learned a love of fist and technology. He loved robots as well, and he would always try to make one.

Jackson was being lectured by the therapist, who was saying 'they are your friends' and 'appeal to the better nature'; Jackson wasn't even listening at this point. The therapist sighed, knowing that Jackson wasn't even listening. "Go to your cell. Come back to-"

Jackson had already left out the door. There was a guard outside waiting for him. He was lead down one of many halls before shoved into the conversation room. Confusion filled Jackson's mind, who wants to talk to me?

As far as Jackson knew, he had no living relatives. So this was a suprised. But nevertheless, he pushed open the door. Another guard greeted him and sat him in front of the chair. On the other side of the glass, was an unfamiliar man.

Change to Hospital where Hobbs is

"Deckard Shaw," Dominic Torreto slowly read. He was looking at a strictly confidential folder. Luke Hobbs was staring him down from the hospital bed. There was an attack at Hobb's station, involving a person called Deckard Shaw. He seemed to acquire info about Dominic Torreto's group. Considering they put his brother in the hospital, he is gonna do the same. Now, Hobbs is asking Torreto if he is up for the challenge. "Wait," Hobbs reached for another folder.

Dominic opened the folder and read the name of the folder, 'Jackson Nordom'. Hobbs grimaced at the state he's in, being put in bed-rest. "Jackson Nordom. A get-away-driver. Escaped at least 200 robberies."

Dominic looked for the location of the male, which showed a jail in Cuba. They conversed some more before Dominic left. When he was about to enter the elevator, he felt his pocket start to vibrate. He pulled his phone out and read the icon, Mia, his sister. He accepted the call and put it against his ear. "Yeah, Mia? It's me, how is it there?"

Mia smiled from her side of the phone. "We're at Mando's. This place is like a fortress. You should see brian."

Mia sighed, but Dominic could tell she was exhausted. "Are you coming right now?"

"No. I have to go to Cuba than Tokyo, we are getting a new member."