Unexpected visit

Katherine's: POV

I knocked at the door and Mrs. Malfoy opened. "Good day Katherine!" said Narcissa. "Is Adam here?" I asked. "He's in his room!" said Narcissa and I ran upstairs. He was in his bed and he gave me a smile. I showed him The Daily Prophet with a happy smile.

"Father is headmaster at Hogwarts now!" I said happily. "That's great!" replied Adam. "Yep!" I said. "Excuse me!" replied Adam and throw up in a bucket. "I hate this!" he complained. "I understand that!" I said and platted his arm.

"Adam!" yelled Lucius. "I'll be right back!" I said and walked downstaris. "Adam is sick and he needs to rest and your screaming doesn't make things better!" I replied strictly. "How dare you!" said Lucius insulted. "Don't forget who my father is and I understand why Adam hate you!" I replied and went up again.

***

I was forced to come down and eat dinner but I wasn't hungry. "When is your and Alec's wedding?" asked Lucius and I almost choked by the water. "We haven't set a date yet!" I lied. "You better hurry up!" said Lucius strictly. "Wedding takes time darling!" said Narcissa. "She's right!" replied Draco and I held my breath. Lucius mumbled something and I sighed by relief.

"Thanks Draco!" I said when I was finished. "No problem and I'm sure Tommy will forgive you!" he replied. "He will never trust me again!" I said. "Don't give up so easy, he loves you Adam, more than you can imagine!" replied Draco and I smiled.

The doorbell rang and my smile faded when I heard Tommy's voice. "You are not welcome here mudblood!" said Lucius coldly. "Don't call him that!" I replied angrily. "You have brought shame over our family!" shouted Lucius and picked up his wand.

"Nooo!" I screamed when he directed his wand at Tommy. I pushed him away and the last thing I saw was a green light before everything went black.

I love how sassy Katherine is and how she stood up for Adam. One life had to be sacrificed that night. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~