Flux

Miley's parent's bodies were taken from the house and inspected. Tony wanted to make sure there was a funeral for both scientists. Until then, he welcomed Miley into a spare room that she could call her's. She was slow and hesitant, refusing to leave her parents at first. With enough persuasion, Tony was able to get Miley back on her feet. Tony felt horrible for the young girl, but her sniffling and hiccups of sobbing made him want to go deaf. She stumbled out of the vehicle with her gaze on the tip of her shoes. Tony rested a hand onto her back to lead her into the building. He hated having to watch this kid and doesn't know how long he'll have to. Of course the mother had to play the "I trust you card", so if he doesn't do what was he was trusted for, then he will have that on his list of screw ups.

The folder about Miley that was in the hard drive never left Tony's mind. He needed to read it. After leaving Miley in her new room, he quickly made his way into his office and plugged the drive into his computer. Before he could open the folder, Vision made his way through the wall into the office.

"May I be the first to ask who the girl is?" Vision asked. Tony didn't flinch from his sudden greeting, nor lose focus from the computer screen.

With a heavy sigh, "Her parents were killed and they worked for me. I took her in, since clearly there is no one else that can. She's suppose to be a secret but refuse to keep it that way. The enemy already wants her dead or something so the others should know to protect her and that she isn't the enemy." He explained.

Before Vision could respond, Wanda walked into the office without knocking. "Who's the girl?" The witch inquired with an eyebrow raised as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Her parents were killed and they worked for me. I took her in. She's suppose to be a secret but refuse to keep it that way. The enemy already wants her dead so the others should know to protect her and that she isn't the enemy." Tony repeated effortlessly as he was typing off a storm.

Before Wanda could respond Rhodey limped in making his way around her. "Who's the kid?"

Tony slammed his head onto his desk. "Did she close that damn door?!"

"No." Vision responded and Tony lifted his head eyeing him with annoyance.

"She's probably got something special about her, don't know what, about to find out. End of story. No more questions." Tony spoke a million words a second, clearly exasperated.

Vision slightly raised his hand for permission to speak, Tony eyed him again. "What?"

"What's her ability?" He asked making Wanda cross her arms with curiosity, and Rhodey gave Tony his look of 'Yeah I'm curious too bud'.

"It's what I'm about to find out I told you. All I know is she's telekinetic." He opened the folder named Miley and adjusted the screen to make it bigger and visible for everyone else to see.

Name: Miley Gara
Name: Flux (motion)
Sex: Female
Eye color: blue
Hair color: brown
Birth date: 09/20/2000
The following checked is able to be performed by Miley Gara.
Basic Telekinesis:
Push or pull objects and also keep them stagnant✓
Grip or choke objects✓
Levitate objects✓
Augment or heighten strength ✓
Advanced Level TK:
Telekinetic flight
Construct or deconstruct objects
Control object on a lesser level (tissue/cellular)
Emit energy out of TK
Spatial sense, being aware of surroundings✓
Master Level TK:
Weather manipulation
Organic manipulation (tamper with age)
Mental manipulation✓
Dimensional travel
Light manipulation
Atomic level manipulation
Enhanced Regeneration

"Thank god she doesn't have atomic." Rhodey commented.

"She's like me." Wanda was astonished, someone who was like her was in the same building. "But mental manipulation, that's serious and dangerous." Wanda confirmed, "That's how I was able to give you nightmares while you were still awake."

"It is, which is why I refuse to use it on good people." Miley was now standing behind them with her arms crossed. Her eyes were noticeably red with her cheeks wet surface from tears reflecting off the light. Everyone's attention turned to her, "My mental manipulation involves being able to change someone's behavior, emotion, and also I can torture them."

"Torture them how?" Vision asked.

"I can torture them until their head explodes." She replied sending shivers down everyone's spines except Vision.

"Fascinating." Vision commented as he rubbed his chin.

"Miley, right?" Wanda looked down at her.

"My name is right there on that file." Miley sassed pointlessly. Wanda ignored her comment and continued.

"You're like me, telekinetic. Are you able to control your powers well?" Wanda queried with her curiosity sparking.

Miley held up her hand and a pencil resting on Tony's desk flew into her grasp in blink of an eye. "Pretty well. I've been locked in my bedroom for sixteen years being kept as a secret." Miley's voice slightly cracked from the emotion yet to be let out.

"Show off..." Tony mumbled. "Anyways, should we know not to anger you at all into transforming into a giant green person or a giant person in general?"

"No?" Miley furrowed her eyebrows from the bizarre question, letting the pencil land back onto the desk.

"Alright good. We need to get some things clear." Tony sat up and made his way in front of her, "You're apparently my responsibility since I owe your parents, don't think I've adopted you. Since you're my responsibility, anything super stupid you do is going to be on me, mostly you, but on me too. Don't make me look bad or The Avengers. Don't be telling people you're a hero named flex." Tony said lamely.

"Flux and I'm not a hero." Miley corrected interrupting him.

"Whatever, and yes you will be. You're still going to be Miley Gara out there, but also Flux. Any crime you see, you handle, but in a way that doesn't hurt anyone else or yourself. Your actions are reflecting on us, and if something bad happens because of you, something bad happens to all of us. Got it?" Tony leaned in a bit to whisper, "you have these powers, don't let them go to waste."

Miley bit her tongue before she could say something that could anger him. She remembered her mother's words, her mom wants her to be a hero. She sighed before nodding. "Got it." She said quietly.

A/N

I know this was short but don't worry, other chapters will be longer!

A/N edited chapter ayo bish