Moving

"Wake up honey I got a big announcement!" My mom yelled from downstairs waking me up. I got up grabbed my uniform and got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror then tied my hair up in a ponytail walking away from my room.

"Ok the big announcement is....we're moving!!!" I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes I didn't want to leave but at the same time I did. I grabbed my skateboard and left.

"I'm like glass when I'm broken there's no fixing me and I've been broke" I sighed and continued my way to school. I got to school and went straight for my class I could already tell rumors were spreading. I got to my class and no one was there so I took a seat in the back by the window waiting for class to start.

"Oh look what we have here the freak of the school" a voice said behind I turned around it was Ivy. "Did you know that's my seat?" I rolled my eyes and got my book out. "Did you hear me? That's my seat!!" She pushed me out of my chair and sat down.

"Ugh why can't you leave me alone?!"

"I can't leave you alone because you're a freak who deserves to be hated!!!!" I stood up and grabbed Ivy by the collar of her uniform she smirked I was really confused. Ivy pointed to the teacher staring in horror (over dramatic much) and I dropped her.

"Ms.(L/N) go to the principals office right now!!!" I glared at Ivy and walked out. I walked to the principals office and entered the office lady wasn't there so I walked up to her door and entered.

"Oh hi (Y/N) did you get into another fight?" I nodded he always seemed to know what I did each time I come here. "Ok well I'll need to see your parents" I wanted to say something but I knew it was going to just make it worse so I nodded.

Major time skip
----------------------------------------------

I got home and my mom decided it was a good idea to pack today and tomorrow so we can leave the next day because I got in trouble again. I ran upstairs with some boxes and started to pack up my stuff. Awhile of packing I saw a picture of me and Aaron in the mud it brought back many memories of when we were in middle school.

                       ~Flashback~

"C'mon (Y/N) just down this trail" Aaron said while slipping into the trees. I soon followed with my camera the trail was covered with mud. "You coming you're bei-ahhh!!" I looked over at Aaron and laughed he fell in the mud.

"How did you-" I was pulled into the mud too. I looked at Aaron he looked at me and we laughed. My camera was somehow unharmed so I slipped close to him and took a picture.

                            ~Over~

I laughed just remembering that it was really fun. I looked through more photos finding lots of me and Aaron but then I found one of me, Travis and Dante. I looked it over it was the day of the fair and my first kiss.

               ~You know the drill~

"Can you pwease huwwy ? I want to get cotton candy!"  Little me said running towards the candy Travis laughed and Dante ran to get his mom which left me and Travis alone.

"Umm we're gonna need tu wait for Dante's mom" I groaned Travis chuckled which made me shove him playfully. "Hey nawt nice" he laughed out I laughed too. After that laughing fit Travis grabbed my hand and took me behind the roller coaster.

"I weally weally like you (N/N)" my eyes widened and then Travis kissed me it only lasted for five seconds. I looked at Travis who was crimson I smiled and pulled him away to the candy. I pulled some money out of my pocket and paid for one large cotton candy.

"We con share" Travis pulled a piece of the cotton candy and shoved it in my hair. "Hey nawt nice" I copied him he chuckled that's when Dante came back with his mom. She looked at us and laughed shoving Dante towards us she took a picture.

                           ~Done~

That day was the best day of my life I called Travis my boyfriend after that and boy was it funny. I got done looking at photos and done packing so I went downstairs and saw everything packed too. "Sweety we're leaving tomorrow instead so say goodbye to your friends"

It says 203 reads so thank you so much and if I'm wrong cuz it does this still thank you