Goodbye

I looked at my mom and nodded walking out of the house. I walked to Laurance's first because I knew he wasn't mad I didn't know about the others. I got to Laurance's and knocked he opened it and immediately hugged me I hugged back. "Laurance I'm m-moving" I said as we let go he looked sad.

"Ok so you're saying goodbye?" He asked sadly I nodded he looked at me and pulled me in for another hug. "Well I'll miss you (Y/N)" he let go so I did too.

"I'll miss you too Laurance" I walked away with tears running down my face. As I started walking the tears started to come down harder and harder when I realized it was just the rain. The rain was my mood I had no more secrets I needed no need to hide it so I let my ears and tail out.

The final time skip of this book
----------------------------------------------

I said bye to everyone but Aaron so I walked to his to house. After I knocked he opened it. "(Y/N) are you ok" I shook my head and he walked closer so he was in the rain "what's wrong?"

"I'm moving" he looked at me with sadness. "So I won't be here for you and I'm so sor-" I was interrupted by a pair of soft lips crashing on mine I froze in place like how the world felt to me. Aaron back away I looked at him soaked I chuckled he just smiled.

"I'll miss you (N/N)" Aaron walked back into his house and I walked to my house next door. I got to my porch but I didn't feel right without saying goodbye to the town.

I ran to the middle of the road (don't do this) and looked up. "Goodbye old town hello mystreet"

The finale I know it's short but I'm actually crying it's so sadddddd or not but I'm sad it's ending