My Love.

/Slenderman's pov./

Sigh, for the past three hours it's been nothing but talking about Rose and I of course Rose kept blushing once and awhile at comments made (*cough* *cough* Offender *cough* *cough*)
But she seems to be calming down a bit and seemingly getting tired the poor girl practically got harassed by my brothers. I was talking with my brothers when I hear a faint yawn I look over to Rose and see her having tired eyes I gently pick her up and stand. "Where are you going?" Offenderman smirked I sigh. "You know where I'm going.. I'm letting her stay with me." I answer then turn heading to my room but still hear Splendor squealing like a fangirl. I shut my bedroom door and lay her on the bed. "Slenderman." She says I look at her. "Yes Rose?" I ask she stares at me. "Y-You made me open up the other side of me... the shy stuttering side that blushes... thank you for that." She says I smile letting my mouth show. "Your very welcome Rose." I say I turn slightly but feel something grab my hand. "Umm c-can you... m-maybe." She stutters I smile at her. "Of course." I answer I lay down next to her pulling the covers over us she blushes slightly I chuckle at her and wrap my arms around her bringing her close she looks at me and pulls my tie so that our lips meet I smirk into the kiss as I respond imedeintly she wraps her arms around my neck. I love this feeling it's addictive. Soon though we pull away so she can breath she smiles at me and cuddles up to me I laugh a bit and pull her into my chest keeping her warm. I hear her mumble sleeply into my chest. "Thank you Slenderman." I smile at her and kiss her head. "Your welcome Rose." I've never felt this feeling but I'm addicted to it. I know it's love it really is though I thought I would never find it. I hug her tighter and fall into a peaceful sleep.

/timeskip/
/Rose's pov./

I wake up in that warm and calming embrace I smile into his chest and sigh in contentment I hear a chuckle out of him. "When did you wake up?" I ask into his chest he hugs me tighter. "Oh I had something wake me thirty minutes ago." He answers. I pull away and look at him. "And what was that?" I ask he sigh in annoyance before saying. "My brothers."

/flashback/
/Slenderman's pov./

I was sleeping peacefully until I hear a giggle that's all to fermilier I gently move to look at my brothers Splendor on my desk Trender in my chair and Offender leaning on a wall. I mentally roll my none existing eyes. "And just what do you three think your doing?" I ask they look at me. "It was Offender's idea!" Splendor whisper/yells Offender chuckles quietly I sigh and sit on the side of the bed slowly not to wake Rose I rub my temple. "Wow you look tired." Offender states. "Thank you for pointing out the obvious." I say sarcasticly. "Anytime." He says back. "Why are you all up here?" I ask. "Welp we got bored." Splendor says. "And I wanted to see for myself if you let someone else in your bed." Offender says. "In my defense I told them it was a stupid idea." Trender says Rose moves slightly in her sleep I look at her and smile slightly. "You fell asleep with your mouth showing?" Offender questions I nod slightly. "Yes I suppose I did." I say not taking my eyes off her. "You love her don't you?" Trender asks I look at him and sigh looking away. "He does I can tell!" Splendor whisper/yells. "Can you give us a straight answer?" Offender smirks. "If I do will you leave?" I ask they nod I sigh. "Yes, I love her." I say Offender actually smiles and not smirks, Trender seems vary pleased and Splendor looks like he's going to explode in excitement. "I did what you asked. Can you leave now?" I ask. "A deals a deal." Offender says as they walk out I sigh I then feel Rose shift in her sleep. "S-Slenderman..." She mumbles I chuckle and gently wrap my arms back around her laying down she curls up in a ball up to my chest I smile at her this feeling is so great I can't help but want this all the time. I kiss her head and stroke her hair as I just lay there holding her tight giving her the warmth she likes to sleep.

/end flashback/
/Rose's pov./

"Oh what happened with them?" I ask he stiffens slightly but is normal soon I discide not to push that and wait for a answer. "Nothing just wanted me for something so I had to get up for a bit." He answers I nod. "Okay." I say he smiles at me. "You know your very beautiful in your sleep right?" He asks I smirk. "Yeah what else is new?" I say he chuckles. "I'm not joking." He says I giggle. "I know thank you." I say he kisses my forehead before standing. "I'll be back I'm going to go get something." He says i nod as his mouth disappears and he leaves.

/Slenderman's pov./

I walk out of my door to get a file I needed I was walking down the hall when I get pulled into a room I sigh. "What do you want Splendor?" I ask. "I need you to promise me something." He says. "And what is that?" I ask. "Don't wait to long to tell her." He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Don't take to long to tell her you love her." He says staring at me. "Please?" He says I sigh. "I promise." I say he smiles and hugs me I roll my none existing eyes and hug back slightly he pulls away. "I've got to go now I'll see you soon." I say leaving. "Okay bye!" He says as I leave the room and go down the hall.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you enjoyed this! I decided to do more sweet cutie romance stuff with them because its just to cute! Anyway hope you like! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~