Chris E and Steve

(Steve and Chris E are online)

Steve: Im going to add Maddy

Chris E: okay

(Maddy has entered)

Maddy: Hiemdal's eyeballs!

ChrisE:Hiemdal's eyeballs?

Maddy: yes, umm im not really from Earth

Steve:woah. Where are you from then?

( Maddy has invited everone to the chat)

Tony:This better be important

Robert Downey Jr: yh Tony's like really cool

Tom:Loki is just sitting at the other end of the table giving me a death stare, sgould i be worried?

Loki:yes, if you want to be friends......

Tom:yes please im like really scared dude....you know we look kinda alike

Loki:KNEEL MORTAL!!

Tom:*kneeling*

Maddy:Tom stop kneeling. Loki shut up, Mr Downey Jr and Mr Stark i was trying to speak so shut up!

Im Asgardian

Thor:Yay!

Loki: Thats why you could do magic. I knew all along, i can read minds

Tom:the Loki i play cant.

hey what is the most threating thing loki has said?

Thor:childhood memories*sobs*we use to insult eachother all the ti*clapses on floor crying*

(Tony has taken a picture of the chat and has posted it on all social media sites)

Loki: Thor why do you think i allways insulted you? I envyed you, you got father's approval. Did i ever? No.He hated me, because i am a frost giant, he never saw that i was diffrent. I lived in your shadow,no one loved me except from mother and now she's gone i have no one *breaks down sobbing like a little kid* I want my mummy!!*a hollowgram shows up with the image of Frigga*

(Frigga has joined the chat)

Frigga: *strokes Loki's hair* shhhhhhhhh.....I'm here

Loki:Don't lie, you're a figment of my imaganation. why wasn't i there i could of stoped it, i would of died for you i was being greedy i didnt want Earth, no i wanted to prove myself.(Loki has disconnected while crying into Frigga's sholder)

Thor: I loved him.......

Maddy:maybe we should call it a night, why dont we talk tomorrow?1:45pm. see you.

(Everyone has disconnected)

Jarvis:that was deep

( Jarvis has disconnected)