Overture

"Ai Ming... You prick... I've got accepted... I've got accepted!!!" I'm jumping around being extremely happy, crying, and hugging my tall best friend.

"Fuck Yo!!! My neck, my neck. I cannot breath."

"We are going to the same University. It doesn't matter which department we are in. I don't fucking care...

I don't care... I've got accepted." Ai Ming's neck becomes my attacking spot for fun. I don't know how to express my feeling right now. I'm so happy.

"The same University with me? Give me a break. The truth is that you are being happy because you are going to study at the same University with that guy, isn't it?"

 The truth is that you are being happy because you are going to study at the same University with that guy, isn't it?"

I'm stunted a little bit. I cannot really hide anything from him at all.

"How long haven't you had seen him?"

"More than a year." I calm down a little, but still have the tears in my eyes.

"Finally seeing him soon, right?" He hit right to my face with that thought.

"Yes."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes."

"Louder"

"FUCKING HAPPY!!!!" I wasn't try to express myself in front of him, but I cannot hold this anymore.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

"Ming. A stupid like me can get into a top University is only because I want to see him. And I can do it.

How can I do it? I cannot believe this. It's because of him. Him only..."

"He, who has never had you in his sight?"

I'm stunted again...

"Anyhow... Now... If he sill cannot see you, you can take a gun and shoot right into his crotch, Yo."

"Fuck no. I choose this University is only because I want to see him sometime."

"No? Really? How long have you been secretly in love with him? It's been too long. Long as I have

already had 12 girlfriends. I don't think you can be in love with anyone else anymore."

"..."

"If it is so, I wish your dream comes true, my dearest friend."

"..."

"I'll help you get him. Ai Yo."

And the journey has begun now

And the journey has begun now ...