Chapter 03

At the competition Meeting in the afternoon.

It's not easy to pretend like you are not thinking about something while you are so obsessive with it. For the whole time during the photo shoot and the background scene are being set up, I have to pretend like I don't care or look at him at Ai handsome at all. He has the brightest Aura in the room than everyone else in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing? Ai Yo." This is like 8th time already for today that I'm hiding behind Ai Ming and look at P'Pha.

"Let me use your height"

"If you want to look at him this much, why don't you look at him directly? Everyone does. Cannot you see those girls admiring him? Too obvious screaming like that."

"He'd never been this hotin High School."

"It's a school for boys only maybe. If someone was screaming like that. It'll be weird. Beside in High School it's also a dark era for him too. Just like you."

"P'Pha has never been ugly like me." At that time I was too skinny and had so many pimples and the Braces. I'm not surprised that he never had me in his sight.

"Good that you know you are ugly." Once again. Asshole.

"There you go, boys. Drinks. Take one." So many colorful drinks on the tray that P'Staff brought. "P'Pha's treat. Handsome and kind."

Ai Ming and I take a cup of drink for each of us. It's surely coming from the restaurant at lunch today. I look around and see everyone having something to drink. Many girls have the same Pink Milk as min too!

Phana Kongtorranin... You buy everyone a drink. Not just me!

..... I can feel like the pink world of mine has become grey and mixed with the mad red.

You Prick. Why did you give me hope by buying me that drink? Flirting is your last name, isn't it? (Or maybe it's my fault. He might not be thinking this much.)

"Ai Yo, put it down. It's spilling." Ai Ming pulls that drink out from may shaky hands. "Calm down."

"He just bought me a drink because I'm only a freshman for him, right? Nothing more, right?"

"What? He bought you a drink too?" Nate accidentally heard our conversation. I forgot that I'm surrounded with Stars from many schools. "P'Pha treated us some drinks too. We were like 10 of us. He's so nice."

Prick...

"Yo, are you ok? Why with that face?"

I'll kill him. Flirty prick. He's such a... a... a... prick.

"Yo... Where are you going?" Ai Ming asks before letting me go walk it out.

"I'll be right back." I'm so mad. I'm mad at that guy who keeps playing with his phone without knowing what he did wrong to me.

Yeah... Right... How did he know? This happens because of I'm the one who has a secret crush on him.

Me only.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk" I shout out when left the studio. I cannot go anywhere further. Just only in front of the studio. I haven't take any picture yet, so if I leave and cannot come back on time. I'm dead.

"What the fuck is going on?" The sophomore Moon from Engineering checks on me. He has the

Engineering jacket on like Ai Ming. I cannot remember his name, but I remember his face because he's ust helping Ai Ming about a several minutes ago. I thought I was alone, so I yelled out so loud. Is he killing me? He looks a little bit scary. Ear pierces, high clean cut hair style, and that raw looks. He's so engineering.