Chapter 3

I strongly think my dogs are gay. They keep humping each other and their both guys. Oh yeah, I don’t own ANYTHING.

Chapter 3

Pewdie

I walked out the classroom with Ken and minx following me. “Hey, who do you think that Cry guy was?”  Minx asked. I shrugged. “I have no idea guys. Maybe he’s a new student or something. I said as we walked down the hall. We then heard yelling and looked back into the classroom, seeing Cry yelling at Mr. Bilbo. Cry soon stopped and walked out of the classroom. “Wow, the guy just straight up and yelled at him.” I said in awe. No one’s really done that before. “Probably one of those temper-headed kinds of people.” Ken suggested. I shrugged. We headed to our next class.

Cry

I walked down the hallway, still a little mad. Who does he think he is, talking about my mother like he knows her? I just felt like punching someone just- I growled in frustration. “Whoa man, what’s got you all fired up?” I looked beside me and saw Toby. I sighed. “My english teacher.” Toby nodded. “Oh that’s Mr. Bilbo. He says I’m overly excited for nothing. Oh my gosh, wait!”He held my shoulder and I stopped. “What?” “SHHHHHH!” He hid behind me. I looked around, confused. “What?”

“Dude, do you NOT see him?” I shook my head. He took my chin and moved it in the correct direction. It was the guy I sat behind last class. “What? It’s only that guy, um…Morrison?”

“Yeah, Ken Morrison. He’s like….the guy I’ve had a crush on for like four years.” I looked back at Toby. “You’re gay?” He bit his lip. “Yeah…but he isn’t.” He lowered his head.  I frowned and looked back at Ken. My breath only hitched when I saw who he was talking to. It was that same guy with the blue eyes…”Cry?” A hand waved in front of my face. I jumped back, startled. “Y-yea..?”

“Weren’t you listening?” I shook my head. He rolled his eyes. “I said we’re gonna be late. Give me your schedule.” I handed it to him and he looked over it. “Sweet! We have Biology, Math, and History together! This gonna be awesome! Come on!” He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway. “Gah, Toby, slow down man!” I laughed as he pulled me, making me trip now and then.

Pewdie

“Gah, Toby, slow down man!” I heard that same deep voice call out in the hallway. I looked over and saw a guy being pulled by the school’s most popular person. “Hey, Ken, look.” I pointed. Ken looked over and I saw his face turn pink. I knew he had a small admiration of Toby. He just never acted upon it. “Hey, isn’t that Cry?” I looked again and saw that it was the masked Cry. “Yea, that is…hey Ken, you don’t think..?” I looked at him with a suggesting look and he glared at me. “No way! Toby’s already mine!” He covered his mouth and I laughed. “I hate you so much, Felix.” I laughed more, Minx joining in too.

We were all in the back of the classroom, waiting for our Biology teacher to come in. A familiar guy with grey eyes and light brown hair and square glasses hanging from his shirt came over to us. “Heyyy gays.”

“Shut up the fuck up, SeaN!” I laughed. His name was Selvester, but we just called him SeaNanners or SeaN for short. He laughed. “It’s true since I’m the only guy in this group that’s not gay!” I scoffed. “I’m not gay.” He rolled his eyes.”Surrrre Pewds, whatever you say.” I smirked. “And what about Spencer?” There was this guy named Spencer in our class, but people called him Sp00n. SeaN blushed and stuttered.

 “W-what about him?”  Me and Ken smirked. “You loooooove him!” Ken wiggled his eyebrows as he said it. SeaN blushed harder. “No I don’t! I just find little things about him cute like his hair or his eyes or his love of horses and how adorably his laugh is a-“ Ken counted them off on his fingers. SeaN stopped and glared. “I don’t.”  We shrugged. “Whatever, SpeaN.” He glared harder when we said the couple nick-name. “You guys are horrible.” We laughed. “We know.”