ONE- Kidnapped

(Louis POV) sorry its short.

We are waiting in the living room for Harry to come back from putting the kid to bed. Who is that kid? I was broke out of my thoughts by Harry coming down stairs once he sat down...

"Who is the kid?" I ask. "She is actually one of the reasons why I left." he replied. "What is her name?" I ask curious.

"Darcy Clarity T. Styles." he says. "What does the T stand for?" Niall ask.

"Darcy Clarity Tomlinson-Styles." we all gasp. "Are you saying..." I trail off saying. He nods.

"What just happened?" Liam ask. "Were you not paying attention I just found out I have a daughter." I say. "How old is she?" I ask softly. "3"

(Harry POV)

We talked for a little while longer and I also found out that the magazine with Louis and Liam kissing was a fake magazine.

"So how have you boys been?" I ask cause I haven't talked to them for 3 years.

"Good. The bands not the same without you ya know." Zayn says and honestly I feel bad for leaving but it was for the best.

"I know I just don't think its the best time to come back. But I promise I will soon, just not now." they all nod understanding.

"So anything new happened?" I ask curious.

"Maybe you should ask Niall and Liam." Zayn says and Niall starts blushing like crazy.

"What did you two do?" I ask with a grin knowing some thing was happening between them before I left.

"We are dating." Liam says I am honestly not surprised. "How long?" "4 Years." Niall says

"I already knew." "How?" they ask me at the same time. "Niall couldn't stop talking about Liam every time I try to have a simple conversation." Niall blushed even more and hid his face in Liam's neck.

"How is life treating you? Like I mean you have a kid! How is it?" Niall ask.

"I couldn't ask for any-" I was cut of by a ear piercing scream.

I ran up stairs with the boys behind me. I go open the door but it is locked. I bang against it then I run and break the door down. By the time I get in there Darcy is now where.

We all gasp and I run outside after the car that has Darcy in it. The other lads are right behind me but the car is to far away to catch and I fall to the ground crying. Next thing I know I am in some ones arms and those arms are the ones that I miss... Louis.

I start to break down crying in his arms. "Shh Haz we will find her okay." he says to me while we walk back to my place. When we got there Liam called the cops and they said they would do everything they could.

Without speaking to anyone I went up stairs to Darcy's room I went to lay on the bed when I stepped on something. I picked it up and went back down stairs to the lads.

"What is that Haz?" Louis ask worried. "I don't know I found it in Darcy's room." I say walking over to them. Once I sat down I opened the box to find... "Oh my god." I gasp looking at the pictures.

"What is it?" Liam ask. "There pictures of me and Darcy sleeping. Wait a minute!" "What?" Niall ask disgusted. "They were taken from inside our closets."

"Wait there is a note." Louis started reading the note...

This is what you get.

Pay back is really a bitch!

T and S

"Who the hell is T and S?" Zayn ask. "I don't know. Wait this can't be the only thing they left the note says pay back is a bitch so there must be something in my room."

With that said we all run up stairs to my room. Once we are there I open the door to find everything broken and all over the place.

"Oh... My... God!" I say. I go to my closet and find another box.

"Guys! there is another box!" I say dragging it out of my closet. I open the box I gasp at what I see. I cover my mouth and back away from the box.

"What's in it?" Louis ask concerned. I go back to the box and look through all the pictures.

"Lou come look at these." When he comes over he gasp at all the pictures and we go through all of them.

I put the cover back on the box and stand there with my mouth hung open.

"What's in the box?" Liam ask we look at him and Niall concerned.

"Did any of you guys tell people about me and Lou?" they all shook there heads.

"What is it?" Niall ask worried. "There pictures... of me and Lou."

"Your point?" Zayn ask. "Pictures of me and Lou Intimate."

Everybody gasp. "Waiit a minute." they look at me confused. I open the box and look at the bottom and there is a note...

If I were you I would check Darcy's room

I ran to Darcy's room and go to the closet. "Harry what are you doing?" Louis ask me concerned.

"There is another box!" I yell from Darcy's closet and they came running in.

"Well open it!" Niall says. I slowly open it and then quickly put the lid back on and they look at me confused.

"Niall, Liam you might want to see this." they look at me confused and open the box and gasp.

Louis and Zayn look at them confused. When they reach the bottom the pull out another note and it said...

Like we said...

Pay back is a bitch!

T and S

They read out loud. "So what was in the box?" Louis ask. "Just like the last box with you and Harry but this Niall and I." Liam said and Louis and Zayn gasp.

"How are they getting these pictures?" Niall ask close to tears. "I don't know. But the only thing we know is that there are more than 1." I say.

If I am honest I just want my family back. If that means going to the end of the earth for it then I will do it.

--WELL WAS THAT A CRAZY FIRST CHAPTER? ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVENT CHECK OUT MY LAST BOOK STAY! YOU KNOW THE DRILL COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I DO AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON. ANYWAYS LOVE YA ALL XOX!!

---EMMA