TEN-OMG?!

(Harry POV) *1 week later*

I am kind a worried. I have been throwing up for the past week. Like I am right now Louis is rubbing my back and I have finally finished after 20 minutes. I brush my teeth and then Louis ask "What is going on with you lately?" "I don't know." I say looking him in the eyes.

"Can you get Gemma for me?" I ask. It is currently 11:30 am. He nods then Gemma comes in a few minutes later. "What is it?" she ask worried. "I think I'm pregnant." I blurt. "Do you any test here?" I shake my head.

"Give me the car keys I will quickly run to the nearest store." I give her the keys and we walk down stairs. "I'll be back. Love you baby bro." Gemma says. "Love you too Gem." after I said that she is out the door.

"Where is she going?" Lottie ask. "To the store to get me medicine cause that is worried Gemma for you." I say then everyone laughs. I get up and go make some tea. When I get back to living room they discussing how we will get our family back.

"We can't do anything suspicious." I say and they turn there attention towards me. "Why?" Perrie ask.

"Besides you, Lottie and Gemma they think we are dead." I say. "Why do they think that?" Lottie ask.

"After we found Louis we went back to the FBI Headquarters. When we got there I seen something weird in the lobby. I went up to it and seen it was a bomb set at 5 minutes. But once I was in front of it, it was already at 4:30 seconds. I told everyone to pack so I went to mine and Louis' room and packed both of our stuff. We quickly made it outside, put everything in the trunk and by the time I was out of the parking lot. The building exploded." I say looking down.

"Holy shit!" Lottie and Perrie say at the same time. I look at them and there eyes were wide and had a shock and hurt expression.

Lottie and Perrie came over and gave me a tight hug. "Don't cry Harry love." Perrie said when a few tears fell. Once pulled away I wiped my tears and calmed down. I took my tea and finished it. Once I put my mug on the coffee table Gemma came through the door.

"Come on baby bro." she says walking up stairs. I groan and get up and walk up stairs.

"I got 4 different kids." she says and I nod and take the bag. "Thanks Gem. Please wit here till I'm done?" she nodded and sat on the bed. I went to the bathroom in mine and Louis' room.

I peed on all 4 sticks now I got to wait.

A couple minutes later I am walking out of the bathroom with all 4 test. "So?" she ask. "There all positive." I say then she pulls me into a hug. "What am I going to do?" I ask in her shoulder. "You and Louis are going to raise another beautiful kid. If he leaves you I swear to god I will hunt him down." she says looking me in the eyes and I laugh.

"Get some rest. I keep the test in my room." she says and I nod and climb into bed. "Can you tell the other girls for me?" she nods and I slowly drift to sleep.

(Louis POV) sorry its short

I see Gemma come down the stairs but Harry isn't with her. 

"Where's Harry?" I ask. "Sleeping. The medicine I gave him made him pass out." she says and shrugs her shoulders. Then I walk up stairs and go to mine and Harry's room. I open the door and cooed at the sight of Harry cuddling into the blankets. I strip from my shirt and keep my sweat pants on and go to bed. I pull Harry on my chest and kiss his forehead and quickly drift to sleep.

(Gemma POV)

Once Louis went up stairs I knew I had to do what Harry ask me to. Which was to tell the girls and Mike. "Perrie, Lottie, Eleanor, Mike can I talk to you for a minute?" they nod and we go in the kitchen.

"After I tell you this you can't tell anyone till Harry is ready." they nod there heads. "Harry's pregnant." I say smiling. "You can't tell anyone." I say and they nod smiling.

We go back into the living room where everyone is watching tv.

(Harry POV)

I wake up from my nap with my head on Louis' bare chest. I look up and see him watching me sleep.

"Hi." I say in my morning rough voice. "Hi love." he says softly. "How are you feeling?" he ask. "A lot better." I say smiling. I straddle his laps and kiss him roughly. He quickly kisses back just as rough.

I was just about to pull his pants and boxers down when the door slammed opened. I hopped off Louis to my side of the bed. I see everyone standing there.

"What the hell?!" I say with wide eyes.

"Sorry to destroy the moment but we need to talk." Calum says. "Okay we will be down in a minute." then they left the room. I gave Louis a peck and got up. But he grabbed my wrist and brings me back down on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"We need to go or they will get suspicious and come right back up here." I say and he groans and kisses me passionately then we get up and dressed and go down stairs.

When we got down there everyone was looking at us excited and... relived?

"What's going on?" I ask and they smile. "We found them." Luke says. "Where?" "You can't come." Michael says. "You and Mike are staying here with all the girls." Ashton says. 

"Why?" I ask

"Porque estas embarazaba!" Gemma says

"Esta es nuestra familia." I say calm.

"Si vas, esta's arriesgando tu vida y tu hijo."

"¿Qué pasa si algo sucede?" I question.

"Si puedes confiar en Louis entonces puedes confiar on que nada va a pasar." Gemma said. I nodded.

"Okay I guess I am staying here." I say looking at Gemma. "Where are they?" "Your and Louis' cabin." Liam says. I nod.

Louis comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms over his, and put my head on his shoulder.

"We'll bring them back okay?" I nod and close my eyes. He kisses my neck and puts his chin on my shoulder and we stay like that for a while.

"Louis we got to go." Calum says and he nods

Right now me and Perrie are saying are final good byes to Zayn and Louis.

"You come back to me yeah?" I ask hugging him. "Always." he says. I started getting tears in my eyes and instead of fighting them I let them fall. When we pull away he wipes my tears.

"Don't cry love." he says smiling a little. I go and give him a weak smile.

I put our foreheads together. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." he says and kisses me very passionately. When we pull away we keep our foreheads together.

"Zayn, Louis we got to go." Paul says. Louis gives me a quick peck on the lips then he and Zayn walk to the car.

---CRAZY CHAPTER HUH? DON'T WORRIED IT GETS BETTER AND GUESS WHAT? THERE WILL BE A SQUEAL YOU BITCHES! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE IT THAT FAR. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER! LOVE YA ALL XOX!!!

---EMMA