The death

It's been planed for months, the day of my death. We went through thee types of deaths I could have, the ones that are realistic, and ones that are easy to fake. We chose suicide because I used to cut so we picked that I cut a vain.

It was hard to breath when I woke up this morning, knowing that to the nation; I die today. I only told my closest and dearest friends my plans. "You can visit, II'll call when I've settled and found a place." Elizabeth was nearly in tears, the corner of her eyes filling with the salty liquid called tears. "I'm going to miss you mar, we've been friends since we were children and now your leaving the life you've always lived. I love you mar." I wrapped my arms around she slender figure, knowing I won't see her in a while. "let's get the new me started." my makeup artist and hair stylist walked in. "give me something American."

Jacks P.O.V

Just another day at the elevation club as a D.J. it was my turn for a break so I went on the Telly to see the new report. "Shocking news! princess Mary. Collins of London has committed suicide, a slit of the wrist was it. London is not such a happy place right now in this dark time." I bowed my head. my mother was from London and I was born in London. I remember passing the palace and imaging princess Mary in there and me becoming a prince for here. then I heard about New York and flew here the first chance I got. "I will always love you princess Mary."