Miraxus

FINALLY AM I RIGHT? SO SORRY IF YOU GUYS WAITED FOR SO LONG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY LEMON FAIRY TAIL BOOK HEHE

Laxus's P.O.V.
     My girlfriend Mirajane invited to the beach today and I just hope it's just us two.

     When I arrived at the beach, Mira had a dark pink bikini making me blush a bit. "She's so cute".  She waves at me as I wave back.

     "Doesn't seem anyone is here...". I walk up to her as she says, "Hi Laxus". "H-Hi Mira...are you alone?". She nods cheerfully and says, "I packed us lunches so we don't die of hunger and I brought this!".

      She holds out a sunscreen bottle. "And that is for?". "To rub it on my back silly, or you don't want to?". "...I will, just don't expect anything to happen". She giggles and I follow her to a place where no one will come.

     "Um Mira...why are we hiding?". She turned to me and said, "...Laxus...since we been dating two weeks ago, don't you want to bring our relationship to another level?". "Level? What kind of level?".

     "...D-Don't make me say it". "I literally have no clue what's she's talking about...".

     I lifted up her chin as we made eye contact. Her blue eyes sparkled by the sun light. Our lips met as I noticed she kissed back.

      She put her arms around my neck as we did tongue kisses. "L-Laxus...", Mira says. "C-Can you not speak while we kiss?", I said breaking the kiss. She smiles as we continue.

     I place my hands on her warm ass and give it a soft squeeze. "Perfect as ever".

Mira's P.O.V.
     I slowly moaned and broke the kiss. I crouch down and pull down his swin shorts. "M-Mira!?". "I knew it, poor baby". I began stroking it as it grew bigger.

     "His scent...it's smells delicious!". I sticked out my tongue and licked the tip.

Laxus's P.O.V.
     "Mira's blow jobs are the best!".

Mira's P.O.V.
     "...I'm about to...". I suck on his penis a little more as he shouts, "CUM!!!". A huge load inserts my mouth as I swallow.

     We look at each other as I smile. "M-Mira...are you alright? You have the crazy look in your eyes again...". "Let's continue shall we?".

Laxus's P.O.V.
     "Who wouldn't". She took off her bra as I began softly sucking on her nipples. I noticed her reaction as she softly moans once more.

     "Delicious Mira". "D-Don't say things like that...i-it's embarrasing". "But it's true...". She gives me a soft smile and I swirl my tongue on her right nipple.

      I switch to the other breast and said, "Don't worry, I didn't forget about you". Mira moans continuously as I place my index finger under her bikini.

      "Your this wet? Your so naughty Mira". She blushes red and looks away. I get on my knees and sticked out my tongue. "I'll make you feel good, just relax".

       I take off her panties and begin licking all the naughty juice. "It's so delicious". I swirl my tongue in circles as she pants. I use my hands to grope her breasts gently.

Mira's P.O.V.
       "My mind...its going crazy...".
"L-Laxus...I-I...". He smirked and shouted, "I'M CUMMING!!!".

~Timeskip~

Laxus's P.O.V.
      My dick was so hard, I couldn't hold back anymore. "Mira...". "Laxus...". She smiled as she says, "Take my virginity". "Ok".

      "B-But put it in slowly...its too big...". "Alright". I rub the tip on her clitoris as she begins to pant.
"L-Laxus".

      I push it in as she says, "Too...big...". "I'm sorry about this Mira". "W-What are you going to do...". I shove it all the way in with force as Mira holds in her scream.

      "Mira...". Virgin blood dripped as we stay like that for a while. "Y-You can move slowly Laxus". I nod and slowly move my hips. "So tight...feels like I can cum any second...".

       I start by licking her left nipple and softly suck on it. Mira begins to moan as I move my hips a bit faster. "L-L-Laxus...".

      Mira moans continuously as I start to pound it inside her. "Shit I'm at my limit...". "L-Laxus let's cum together...I want your baby...inside me...".

      "Mira...". "W-Will you marry me Mira?". "I-I love too!". We kiss as we cum together. I shoot a huge load of cum inside her.

~Timeskip~

       "Mira?". She gets on my dick and starts to ride it. "I want...more cum...". "...Mira...". "More!". I shoot again and again.

~Round 20~

   "...How can you keep going...". "More cum! More! MORE!!!". "My body...feels so weak...Mira...". "I'M CUMMING!!!". Mira moans in pleasure. "M-More...". "...She wants more huh...then I'll give her more".

       "Dragonforce!". I shout consuming alot of energy. "I've gotten more bigger now, let's see if you can handle my true form!".

       I thrusted and thrusted continuously in her pussy with my cum. "Mira is all mine, all mine".

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry if that was short to you all. I couldn't think of anything for these two so I had to go with something random.

Thank you all for the views and stuff. I'll be sure to make for you all. Didn't think my lemon story would get this far, if you know what I mean.

Anyway bye, I gotta go and work on my other stories and find new music.

Next I'm going to work on is probably Rowen when they're older unless you want me to write the age they are right now, I mean I don't mind, I'm doing this for you guys.

Or I'll do a groupbang with one of the girls if you want, I don't know.

Anyway see you all next time!
Hope it was good enough