Stinno

Sting's P.O.V.
     "Yuki! Want to hang out with me", I give her a big smile. "I uh...", Yuki's cheeks bright pink. "She's so cute". I grabbed her hand and point at the ice cream shop. "Let's get some ice cream hehe". She smiled and nodded. We entered the shop and took a while to choose what ice cream we wanted.

     "I want one scoop of chocolate and the other scoop of vanilla with sprinkles!", I said with a smile. Yuki chose two scoops of strawberry ice cream and thought that's what Erza will choose. We sat down near a bench to enjoy our ice cream. "Sting...I have a question...".

     "Yeah what's up?". "A-Are you...going out with anyone...". "Yuki, before I answer that question, I need to ask you something". "S-So you are...". She stands up and walks away. "Wait Yuki...".

Yukino's P.O.V.🔑
     "Why did I leave him like that...I should have let him explain...too late to go back now...". I was at my doorstep and walked in. I locked the door and noticed I was still holding my ice cream. "Sting...".

Sting's P.O.V.
     I sighed. "I need to tell her what I always wanted to tell her". I dropped my ice cream and ran as fast as I can to Yuki's home. As I reached her house, I noticed the door slowly opening and saw Yuki staring at me. "Sting!? I'm...". "Say no more Yuki, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I was just...".

     Yuki pulled me inside her house and gave me a kiss. "Yuki!". "Her lips are so soft...". She broke the kiss and gave me a smile. "Sting I love you so much...". "I love you too Yuki", as I gave her a kiss this time. I gently have her a hug and placed my hand on your soft ass.

     "Yuki, you have the softest ass I ever felt!", I said breaking the kiss. She turned red and replied, "T-Thats not true! L-Lucy does...". I squeeze her ass with my both hands and lick her neck slowly. "Oh yeah...you do...".

Yukino's P.O.V. 🔑
     "This feeling...I feel like...". I felt different inside and suddenly started groping myself. "Sting...I...". "Yuki are you sure?". I slowly nodded and I heard a small gulp from him. He let go of me and I took of my shirt and pulled off my shirt. "D-Dont stare...". He stared at me and blushed even more.

     "You have an amazing body Yuki". "N-Now it's your turn...". I was trying to unclip my bra but I was so nervous to, I was my first time undressing in front of a man. "Yuki need help?". "N-No I can...". My face was all red and nodded. Sting unclipped my bra and I covered myself with my arms.

     "N-Not yet okay...". He pulled off his shirt and unzipped his pants. "My heart is beating so fast...Sting...". I could see his underwear and something else that was trying to get out. Sting fell back laying on my bed and said, "Y-Yuki...its hurts here alot...can you...take care of it...?". "Take care of what?".

     I walked towards him and I slowly pulled down his underwear. I was shocked and it was huge. "Is this what men's crotch looks like...the smell...its making me...". I slowly put my both hands and stroke slowly. I saw Sting's face in heat and gave me a smile. "It'll feel way better if you use your tongue...". "Tongue?".

     He nodded and I made a small gulp. "My tongue...this is my first time...what if I do it wrong?". I sticked out my tongue and licked the tip. "His tip...it's throbbing...". I licked up and down in a slowly pace. "Does Sting like it?". He had his eyes shut and I put it in my mouth. I slowly put his thing in my mouth and licked the tip.

     "Yuki...". He stopped me and said, "I want to do with you...right here...". "Y-You mean...sex...". He nods and I reply, "I'll take good care of you Yuki, I promise you...". My heart was beating faster and gave him a smile. "I would like you to be the only person in this world I love to take my virginity Sting".

Sting's P.O.V.
     I gulped and took small breaths. "It's my first time too...I gotta put on my game face on...I'm going to become one with Yuki and that time has finally come...". She slowly showed her body to me making me even harder. Her nipples were popping out and I couldn't control myself any longer.

     I gently placed my hand on her right breast as she left out a quiet moan. "So soft...". She gave me a smile and kissed me. I groped her other breast and licked the nipple of the right one. "Smells sweet...". She left out quiet moans till I started log in a faster pace.

     "Sting! P-Please this one as well...". I nodded and licked the other as well. My cock was throbbing and I was sweating a bit. Yuki stopped me and layed on the bed showing me her vagina. "So beautiful...". "Sting...". "Yuki...". I walked towards her and I slipped on something. "Ahh crap!". I landed on top of Yuki and heard Yuki yelped. "Yuki?!". She was blushing and small tears appeared. "What's wrong?".

     I noticed my dick was inside Yuki and gasped. "I'm sorry Yuki, I didn't mea-". My body felt weird, my cock was throbbing way faster then before. "So tight...". "S-Sting please continue...". I started off with a kiss and thrusted slowly. As I thrusted, I groped her left breast and with my right hand, I grabbed her soft ass. "Damn I'm losing control...Sorry Yuki". She was moaning like there was no tomorrow.

     "S-Sting...Your being too rough...". "Yuki it will be over in a bit, I'm about to...crap". I felt it shoot out of my penis and my semen flowed in her womb. "Yuki I'm sorry!". I heard her giggling and said, "It's not over till I cum so we'll keep doing this I come okay?".

     She blushed and I gave her a smile. "Yuki your so cute". "...Sting I love you so much!". She got on top of me this time and put my penis inside her. "I'm riding Sting tonight!". She said repeatedly. All night we had sex without stopping and I was so tired. "Now for Round 40!". "Give me a break!".

============================
  Finally I finished this damn one! Uhhh I'm sorry it took me a while, just ate though. So I hope you had fun reading my lemons and have a nice day!