Flowers

Bakugou was sick. It was something that didn't have a name or cure jet.

How was he sick?

There were flowers in his lungs, the flowers would eventually suffocate him since they continued to grow.

The flowers were beautiful, but deadly.

Bakugou hadn't told anyone about his incurable disease. So when he started to cough out blood and pedals, it of course made his classmates worried.

Especially his best friend, Kirishima. Even if he didn't say anything you could see it in his eyes.

Bakugou was taken to the hospital and he had been told that he won't live much longer since he could barely breath.

His whole class and family was there with him through the last minutes.

Right before he died he managed to confess his love for Kirishima and that he was happy he met someone like him.

Kirishima had been so confused and sad that he had shouted to his dead friend.

"He can't die."

"It's not right."

"He didn't deserve to die."

Those were some things he shouted before he went silent.

Everyone was silent before Asui asked Kirishima:
    "What did you feel towards Bakugou?"

Then it hit Kirishima:

This whole time he had loved the red eyed blonde, and he himself hadn't noticed it.

Kirishima sat there in silence and waited for everybody to leave.

When everyone finally left, he broke down and started sobbing and apologising that he didn't realize it sooner.

But it was too late now...

Katsuki was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some angst. I'm sorry if it's crappy, but I don't usually write angst so I'm not good at writing it.
I hope you enjoyed this one too and I hope you have great day. ^^

The picture is mine since I drew it.