KINKY! Joseph x Reader 😈( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) (SMUt y'all)

A/N: Oh boi a smut :') just the way I like it!
Requested:  @yeahbutdogsthough hope ye enjoy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your pov.

You were invited to Joseph's house today and told you to arrive at 5:00 PM. Right now its 1:50 PM so you had time to relax and watch some YouTube videos. You were watching (F/Y/T) doing something idiotic as you laughed. Amanda shows up and gives you a weird look. "What'cha watching?"

"Oh Amanda! Just watching (F/Y/T) doing something stupid" You kept on laughing a bit as she looked at the screen. Amanda laughed as she pointed out "oh my god! That's so funny!!" You two kept on watching a bit more until you got bored. "Hey panda?" "Yeah dad/mom?" She said as she turn her head towards you. "Wanna go to Thirsty's pizza? Or the mall?" You said as she shrugs "I don't know..well I'm gonna argue some 12 year olds on the internet" Amanda smiled as she gets up from the couch and left.

- Time spkippyo -

You woke up from a certain text on your laptop, you yawned as you opened your laptop. It was from Joseph it read "Hey (Y/N), are you awake? Are you sleeping? If you get this message meet me at my house since I'm alone ;) Don't worry Mary and the kids aren't here. She took them at the park anyways be ready ;)) - Joseph ❤"

'What's with the wink face and the heart emoji...?' You thought as you get dressed and told Amanda you were going to Joseph's house. She nod as she kept doing her project.

- At Joseph's house ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) -

You arrived at Joseph's house, which is weird because all you saw in his house was completely darkness. You gulped as you knock on Joseph's front door. The door creaked as you slowly stepped inside his house. "Umm..Joseph? Its me, (Y/N).." No answer. You felt shivers down to your spine as you heard the door slamming. You jolt as you couldn't see anything AT ALL. You tried to find a light switcher but you felt someone's cold hands. "So glad you're here (Y/N)..~" Joseph said as he whispered in your ear. You could feel your cheeks burning a bit as you try to hold Joseph's hand. "Joseph, why is it-" before you could finish a loud BAM hit your head as you collapse.

- - - -

"(Y/N)~ wake up~" You opened your eyes half way as you can see is blurriness, then it came back to normal. "Uugh...J-Joseph..?" You said as he looked at you with a smirk. "Good morning or should I say good evening~" Joseph roamed his first finger up towards my neck as I felt a small shiver. Wait...WHY AM I TIED UP!? I looked at my arms and feet. They were tied up onto the bed as I tried to break free. "Joseph what are you doing?!" Then Joseph slapped me across the cheek. "DON'T DISOBEY ME You slut..." Joseph angrily respond as he grabbed your jaw full strength in his hand. "I know you want this...I can SEE it in you're eyes..you like it when you're being tied up..you like it when I yelled at you you LIKE IT WHEN I'M LIKE THIS DON'T YOU!?" Joseph laughed as he gently stroke your cheek.

"Don't worry princess...I'm not going to hurt you~ just want you to be a good little slut and obey my orders~ is that clear?" You couldn't respond back as Joseph smack you on the cheek again. "I SAID IS THAT CLEAR!?"  "Y-Yes!" Joseph smacks again "YES WHAT!? say "yes daddy~" DO IT OR ELSE I'LL CUT YOU"   "Y-Yes daddy!!"  "LOUDER!!"  "Y-YES DADDY!!" You felt your cheek burning a lot as Joseph grin and laugh a bit insanely. "Good, that's my good little slut..now then~"

Joseph unbuckled his pants as he threw his pants and boxers away and revealed his hard throbbing cock at you. You can't believe it..your mouth is going dry as you felt yourself getting wet. "Awe~ feeling wet already ~? Then suck my cock you slut.." Joseph said as he presses his cock against your mouth and slapping it. You began to lick the tip of his cock while you began to suck him off. Joseph groaned as he grabbed your hair and pull it gently. "Ooh fuck..do it a little faster..I SAID DO IT!! Don't make me want to punish you you slut.." Joseph grabbed your head and slide it in a bit deeper as he moaned a bit "Oh shi- aah.."

A few moments later, Joseph began to deep throating you deep as you gagged out and looked at him in the eyes and felt your tears coming down. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!!" Joseph kept on moving faster and faster as you kept gagging so much and feeling the back of your throat hitting you from Joseph's thick cock. (Or should I say THI C C C ) Then a few seconds Joseph came inside your mouth as you tied to breathe for air and cough. "DON'T you DARE spit it out..swallow it...ALL OF IT.." Joseph pulled your hair hard as you obey him and swallowed his cum. You opened your mouth as you looked at him with lust. "That's a good little slut.."

Joseph grabbed the knife on the table as he slice your clothes off from your shirt and your pants. You looked away as Joseph forcefully turned you facing him. "Don't turn away from me, you want this (Y/N)..and I'll make you MINE.." Joseph roughly kiss you as you kissed back.

Joseph  grabbed his cock and slap it against your hole as you blush deeply and spoke up. "W-Wait!! Don't you have any lubricant!?" You said as he kissed your thigh. "Don't worry~ its already wet for you you don't need any lubricant" Joseph smiled as he slowly but roughly entered you as you moaned. 'It's big, I don't think it will fit..' You thought as you felt Joseph thrust into you in and out.

"Fuck..your tight hole feels good.." Joseph moaned softly as he kept thrusting you. You kept moaning as you yelped feeling Joseph's hands slapping your ass a bit hard. "You like that you slut? Like it when you get spanked!?" Joseph laughed as he thrust roughly. Oh god you can't take it any more. You moaned out and calling out Josephs name as he hit you deep.

"Fuck gonna cum! (Y/N)!!-" Then seconds later you both came as you felt Joseph's seed coming inside you and twitching. "You're mine (Y/N)~...NOBODY isn't going to take away from you.." Joseph grinned as he kissed you roughly as you kissed him back. "I love you daddy~.." Joseph blushed as he chuckled "I love you too baby~..."

BONUS!

As you left at Joseph's house you gently opened the door as your hands were trembling. "Oh! Hey Dad/Mom! How'd it go between you and Joseph?" Amanda said as you try to walk towards your room. "I-It was great A-Amanda.." You say as you felt the vibrator inside you turned up a bit. You bit your lip as Amanda looked concerned. "Are you okay Dad/Mom?"  "I-I'm fine sweetie!! J-Just gonna go to bed bye!!" You quickly closer the door as Amanda look confused for a bit and shrug it off.

You couldn't hold back your moans you took off your pants and saw your pre-cum dripping down. A text popped up as you opened your phone it was Joseph. It read:

"Do not take that off I'll come by at your house tomorrow so I can take care of the rest later ;)  -Joseph ❤"

A/N: EEEEEY A SMUT what a coincidence! Anyways here's the FIRST SMUT for Dream DDadds :3 hope ye enjoy!!

Question: What's your zodiac and Who will you get married to?

Semi: For me I'm a Cancer  :3 (woo!) And I'll marry Mat because he's such a sweet daddy and I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH EVERY PART OF HIM I LOVE 😭😭❤

What's yours? :3