Damien x Reader (Fluff) 💕😇

A/N: Question: How can he be SO GORGEOUS YET A DADDY? (ಥ_ಥ)

Requested: @CrowsOnYourDoor and @hastiabd hope you enjoy :3

You were just laying on the couch bored watching some cartoons of your favorite show. (F/S). You hear the door unlocked as you quickly sat up. "Damien! You're here!" You say as you get up and hugged him. "I'm glad you're here (Y/N), my apologies for keeping you waiting...I have to go to my son's school, he had detention for 2 weeks." Damien sigh softly as you gently pat him on the back. "Awe, it's okay! I know Lucien is a pain in the ass but you still love him" You say as Damien give a small chuckle. "I'm afraid so"

You gave Damien a small peck on the cheek as he blushed and did the same. "What were you doing (Y/N)?" Damien said as he put his hand on your shoulder. "Nothing much..just bored watching (F/S)" "Oh, I see why don't we watch some romantic shows" You think for a moment romantic show isn't your type but if it's with Damien. You alright with it. You nodded as Damien grabbed the remote and scan for some romantic shows or movies.

"Oh! Should we watch Toradora?" Damien looked at you as you nodded. "Sure!" Damien select the show as we wait for the loading screen to stop. After 3 seconds we watched our show.

- Tip sKEIp-

You were so interested in this show after you watched a couple of episodes. You where on the part where Taiga has feelings for Ryuuji and then the kissing scene came up as you blush and cover your face. Damien saw you blush as he giggled.

"What's the matter (Y/N)?, you don't like this scene?" "I-It's not that-! Is just..I feel a little weird watching this next to you.." You keep blushing more as you felt Damien's hands on yours removing them as you lock your eyes onto his. "What's so bad about it! It's not like I'm not going to say mean things to you, (Y/N) look at me" You looked at Damien which he's moving his face closer to yours. You felt your cheeks burning like hell. You felt your lips touching Damien's an inch away.

"(Y/N), I love you.." "B-Baka.." Damien started to kiss you softly and a bit passionately as you kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck while his arms wrap your waist. We broke the kiss as Damien said "Guess you can say your my Taiga.." You gently punch him on the arms as he laughed while you blush deeply. "I-Idiot!"

A/N: EEEY WASSUP YOU GUYS YES! I AM DONE (no this isn't Shane your reading it tiss I Semi here :3 ) WITH THIS CUTE FLUFF. Sorry if its short I'm running out of ideas for this so might as well do a quick one :'3

Question: What's your sexuality? (Some bold question I'm RUNNING OUT OF QUESTIONS ;-; )

Semi: Bisexual for me! (o・ω・o)/ 💕💕🌈 Have a girlfriend name Yenifer and I love her to death, been dating her for 3 years(?) actually (don't remember :') ) I'M TRYING TO FIND MY MAN HERE WHO CAN GIVE ME MONEY AND SUCC HIM FO FREE :3

What's yours?