-Chapter Fifteen: Simple-

Dear Random Thoughts,

It's been a few months since Hollywood. Since then, my big bro got me a new green KIA soul seeing as he didn't want me stealing his truck anymore; and I moved into my own apartment.

I'm outside on a bench during lunch period, reading To Kill A BlueJay. (Name changes yaaay) I place my bookmark on a chapter and set the book a close. I close my eyes and start to think.

I feel happy with my life right now. I'm alive, I'm healthy, I have awesome friends...

My thoughts get interrupted by the feeling of arms snake around my neck from behind and someone kissing my cheek. I open my eyes to see Cara.

And I have a beautiful girlfriend.

I kiss her.  "You wanna go out to lunch?" She offers. I think about it and smile. "Sure. Why not." I pull out my phone and see that we still have about 35 minutes till next period. She stands, as I do after. I intertwine my fingers with hers and pull out me car keys.

We get into the car and I start driving. "Where you wanna eat?" I ask as I get onto the freeway. Cara taps her chin with her finger. "How about Jack in the Box?" I laugh, "You hate Jack in the Box!" She giggles. "I like the curly fries! Plus.. their breakfast burger is good..." I glance at her and she's playing with her hands, looking down and blushing while smiling. "What's the real reason?" I ask, knowing there's more than just what she said. "Because their breakfast burger is the only burger that doesn't make you sick, seeing as actual burger meat from anywhere else makes you throw up..." I smile at her. She wanted to go to a place she didn't really like, just so I wouldn't feel bad. I put my hand on her thigh as I drive just to make her flustered.

We get inside the fast food restaurant and order our iced coffees and burgers. We sit at a table with our food and talk about random things. I love just listening to her talk, and her laugh is intoxicating. I love her so much. This date may not be fancy or extravagant, but it's amazing. Just like her.

Simple. But enough.