9

They were soft, sweet. I can't forget it. Its something I had only dreamt of, until now.

I'd never forget the was he went for it when I didn't answer. I'd never forget how he cupped my face ever so gently and pulled me in. I'd never forget how he pulled away waiting for permission to kiss me again. I'd never forget how he didn't bother pulling away when we were caught. I'd never forget how he took no shame in the story spreading like wild fire.

Yet, to tell the truth, I'm still scared to go to school today. Yes, Chanyeol kissed me on the roof top. Yes, we were caught and hell yeah, by the end of the day everybody knew about it. But no, nothing happened for the rest of that week.

This morning marks Monday, and to avoid my mothers nagging and kids on the buss picking on me, I rode my bike up to the school. Parking it in its usual spot before locking it in place with my chain. I could feel eyes burning my flesh, but I held my head up high and ignored it as I walked in.

The halls were filled with the pathetic sent of lust, hormones, and prepubescent freshmen. It stunk with the smell of steamy sweat, from the jocks fresh off the field. A reek wafting from the open cafeteria doors. Not to mention the overpowering fragrance of the choir girls standing right in front of a fan. It was all so overwhelming, and disgusting.

I loved it.

It made me feel better about myself, somehow.

"Look who's here! Kyungsoo!" The choir girls grumbled my way as I strolled into class.

"Look who's here." I mocked her sitting down. "The camel called, he said he wants his toe back." I spat shamelessly. Honestly, she's bothered me enough that I didn't care for my good reputation so much anymore.

"Oh you asshole!" He clenched her fist. "Your supposed to be gay, why are you looking?!" She shouted.

"Are you kidding me? That thing is bigger than your ego."

"Ha! Good one." A familiar voice laughed. I glanced to the door seeing an old friend come in with long strides.

"Exuse me?" She cried. He just stared at her from where he stood next to my seat.

"Hetero is a no no," He wagged his finger. "Gay is the best way."

She growled and turned away, secretly trying to pick at her toe under the table. It was disgusting, truly. But I chuckled.

The boy sat down in the seat in front of me, rapping his legs around the back as he sat incorrectly in it. Our eyes locked and we held serious glares.

"Sehun,"

"Satan,"

After five full seconds, as if rehearsed, we both broke out smiling. He ruffled my hair and laughed.

"You just move here?" I leaned forward.

"Today's my first day!" He lifted his hands in the air to show off his new hair and cloths. "Dyed hair, cool new cloths, best bud, sighed up for choir this morning. I've got everything I'd ever need."

"Why didn't you text me?" I frowned. "I totally would've waited outside for you."

"Well, I didn't know that you were at this school, and I didn't know if you wanted people to know you have a friend from the foster home coming to town."

"Ah," I nodded. "I don't talk about it openly, but it's no secret." I shrugged.

"I see," he grinned.

"So you and luhan doing the whole long distance thing then?" I tilted my head.

"No," he shook his head. Luhan is his boyfriend from China who came here with his family a few years ago. Sehun and him and a pretty cheesy gay highschool love story. "He actually moved back to China a year ago and we broke up then."

"What? You guys totally would've worked out though." I groaned. My otp. My dearest otp. Ship wreaked, Titanic style. And China is the fucking iceberg.

"Eh, were still friends, we text and stuff." Sehun shrugged. "His idea."

"Oh," I frowned. I could tell by the look in his eye that he was a bit heart broken, so I decided to be a good friend and change the subject. "You, uh, still dance?"

"Oh yeah, I break it down and work it. " He grinned. I swear he was trying to be cringy. I shook my head disapprovingly. "You still sing and write sad songs?"

"You know it." I frowned. "You still up for teaching me to dance?"

"Yeah!" His yelped made me chuckle. "Short Satan busting out some moves to woo the guys."

"I hate you."

"Aw, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." He smiled holding his chest. "I hate you too, Hyung!" Those words got the attention of a select few kids who walked by at that moment. They raised a brow and gave sehun a look for sitting with me.

"Hey," Chanyeol waved to me as he passed. His eyes lingered on sehun as he did so. I waved back silently, unsure of what was happening.

Again, nothing has happened between us, other than the kiss. He hasn't said a word to me outside of choir, and that was all about music stuff.

"He's cute." Sehun pointed out once he was gone. "You like him?"

"Y-yeah, kinda." I nodded.

"He like you back?"

"I don't know, is complicated." I frowned lowering my voice to keep it private.

"How so?" He leaned in, lowering his voice. There was this glint in his eye, he was excited. Drama and gossip was kinda like cocaine to him.

"Well," I lowered my voice to a whisper. "We kissed, and everyone knows."

"What?" His eyes widened and he grinned ear to ear. "Than why are we whispering?"

"Because we only kissed. Theres nothing between us, at least in his end." I frowned. His expression dropped and he seemed upset.

"I'mma whoop his ass." He growled. "Nobody fucks with my squad! Me, Jondae and Minseok will kuck some ass! We got your back Hyung!" He stood kicking and punching the air. Everyone froze and gave him a judging and/or disapprovigg look. Chanyeol being in that gave both.

"Sehun, sit down." I groaned covering my face.

"Don't worry kyungsoo, the satansoo legacy shall be brought to light! Everyone with fear and respect you as much as I do! And we shall protect you from th-"

"Oh sehun, sit your fetus ass down!" I growled with a face that dripped 'in gonna kill you'. He shut up and sit.

"And satansoo was reborn." He grinned with a whisper.