Chapter 3: A PRO-Ject

Fan's P.O.V

  After school all of us went home ( Obviously ) well at least some of us went home, All my friends did go home but me and Trophy, I stayed back at school because in my class we did have a nice fun assignment from our teacher 'Mr.Toilet' He may be annoying but he is a really fun teacher! Our Assignment was to just show something to impress Mr.Toilet.
So both Trophy and I stayed back to think of ideas to give stuff to Mr.Toilet,

    " What if we give him a.. Mazing drawing of him!" I said,
" nah.. i was thinking of giving him wires"

     " what? why? why wires?" I asked with curious face,
  " Mr.Toilet is wierd, so i'm guessing he'll like something wierd, too "
    " ok.. thats just mean... but what if--"
" Ok i'm out, were giving him wires BYE" Trophy  interrupted, and just left,
   Seriously... why wires? how about I give him SUPER ELECTRICAL WIRES!! I said in my mind, well I better get home and get to work! We only have one week to do this!

( Skip 1 week )

Trophy's P.O.V

   I don't understand why do I have to be partners with Fan! I mean he's a Nerd... Well obviously I did help him with those "wires" Ugh that was a stupid idea, and i'm too lazy to do anything in school.

      I saw the Ladies coming over too me, well just going to my direction,
" well heellooo cutie-pies " I said with slight grin,
" Oh Hi~ So how is that project doing?" One of the girls said to me with a beautiful sparkle in her eye,
    "you know, just being a pro at it!"
" oh! of course your a pro~ your a pro at everything!~~"
   " yeah thats true, well i better go and be a pro-JECT"
" Ok~ bye cute-sie~"
The girls walked away and  I just head into class.
     " So you got the "wires" right? " I asked
" OH NO I FORGOT "
" WHAT?!" "of course I have the wires, what did you think?" " Ok DUDE don't do that to me" "Well i'm sorry.." "oh whatever"
Mr. Toilet hasn't come yet, geez he should get detention for being late.
Knife just randomly came over and said,
"Trophy, were going to blow you away with what were giving Mr.Toilet " "what? A poop contraption?" "Ok thats just mean and No, you'll seee" he went to his seat with his partner and I just rolled my eyes, I mean what could be more mind blowing, instead of me, i'm to handsome.

Toilet's P.O.V

   I went to the classroom seeing everyone stuff, That would make me very excited!! I can't wait to see them for sure!
"Good morning everyone! And hope you guys enjoyed your weekends" I said with a cheerful smile, "And since i'm so excited, I would LOOVE to see your things to impress me!"
I called out one of the teams, which is Knife and Mic, and I did overheard someone say, "geez being in 3rd section sure is fun.." " Hey! don't be mean!" Well thats just nice.. but i don't mind, i'm quite use to TV being sarcastic, yeah it was TV talking, with Peachy,
"Ok lets see what you got for me" I said and wanted to take alittle peek,
"Ok Ok.. I know you love Icecreamcakes, um well i guess" Knife said, " Actually Mr,Toilet loves everything" Mic said, " yeah true, and we both made you an Icecreamcake machine, yes in one week" Knife said with he's eyes glacing over to Trophy,
"It was easier to make then I thought,And with team work it finished real fast" Knife said smirking to Mic, and Mic said, "It was super Fun to make! lets give it a try"
Mic pressed the button and it activated, the process of the Icecreamcake making was just splended and gave it to me, I ate it and it was delicious!!
"OMGA THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED!! AN A+ FOR THAT!!" I said with extreme joy.
"Yes!!" Mic shouted, "Nailed it" Knife said walking back to their seat.

Trophy's P.O.V
   Well I was expecting an 'F' for that, but I don't care, I just know me and "nerdy two shoes" with me would nail it.

(Skip Time)

  It was finally Fan's and my turn, were called up by Mr.Toilet,
  "Ok!! let me see what you have for me!"
"We have wires" I said, Fan slapping my hand and whispering to me,
" lDon't say it like that! it sounds boring"
"what? how am I supposed to say it?" I asked and started saying it like,
" HERES OUR MAJESTIC WIRES THAT WON'T EXPLODE AND UH ITS ELECTRIC" I sound awful.
"wires? AWESOME!! what does it do?" Mr.Toilet asked.

" Uh--" before Fan could say anything, the wires suddenly started doing some weird thing, and out of nowhere flew everywhere, and destroying every single thing in the room!

"OMG MR.TOILET WE'RE SO SORRY!!" Fan said,
" That was just......"
" WAIT BEFORE YOU S--"
" AWESOME!! LETS DO IT AGAIN!! I GIVE YOU A++ AND A BONUS THING!"
"WHAT?!" Fan and me and some other students in the class was shocked,
" What's the bonus thing!?" Fan and me asked surprised, "Detention" Mr.Toilet said, leaving us shocked.
"ok you can go back to your seats! oh wait the whose class is a mess, well Since in 1min its your recess, but since we can't really do to much right now, I'll dismiss you 1 minute early" Mr.Toilet said, "YEEAA!!!" the whole class said.

The whole class left but Mr.Toilet left us to clean the whole classroom,
" I really don't understand how that thing exploded out of nowhere" Fan said
" well, ITS GREAT TO HAVE A PRIZE OF DETENTION" I said
" Well I'm sorry if that happened, and also your jot the only one to have detention I'm supposed to go,too"
I rolled me eyes
"UGH I'M LITERALLY STARVING" I said out of anger
" Shush, You don't need not go all raging about this, like Painty does when he's mad"
" I don't care"
" ... Um..." we continued to clean until Fan tripped into Mr.Toilets roll chair, and unlocked some kind of "door way"
" Woah what is that thing? how did I do that?" Fan asked curiously
" I don't know, And that's obviously a secret passage "
We just let that be and continued cleaning.

_____________________________

I'm sorry if I took a million years to update this XD