Chapter 7

I stand and walk away from the guy and wipe my eyes trying to get as far away from him as I can and just pray that I never see him again. When I get home I run upstairs and start crying too eventually fall asleep the remaining tears staining my face. A few hours later I wake up and look at my phone seeing 15 texts from FC.

'sorry FC I had a long day so when I got home I did my homework and fell asleep and now it's too late for me to get online.' I frowned hoping he wasn't asleep yet and that he wouldn't be mad at me.

'It's okay Shu, I had a long day too, I texted you so many times cause I was worried something happened.' I smile and hug my phone close going to the bathroom and washing my face to get the tear stains off my cheeks.

"Hija, are you okay? You completely ignored me when you got home." I look to my mom and smile at her trying to wipe away any worries she has.

"I'm fine Mom, just had a tough day and needed a nap to calm myself down." She nods and I hear extra voices downstairs and I look through the door not seeing anyone but hearing the voices.

"Get nice clothes on, we have company, old Friends of mine and their Son." I nod my head and go to my room and change into a red horizontal stripped shirt and some shorts with a red headband, I look at the time and see it's only 7 and I was wrong to be thinking that FC would be asleep.

I go downstairs and see a familiar face staring at his phone and I run out of the living room before he can see me and I sit at the end of the small hallway next to the stairs covering my face.

"Hija! Come down here, dinner is ready!" I stand and sigh walking down the stairs not making eye contact with anyone only watching where I step.

"Sylvana your daughter is beautiful, who knew that such a beautiful girl could have gone to homeschool her whole life and not ever had a boyfriend." I blush bright red and look at the floor hiding my face as much as possible.

"Rachel, why doesn't your son attend a regular school? Here's a senior isn't he?" I sit at the table and text FC hiding my phone on me lap my notifications on mute so that mom doesn't kill me for texting while we have guests over.

'grrr my mom invited guests over and didn't tell me, she irritates me with stuff like this, and it's especially irritating when she does this when I'm in a dungeon with you.' I hear a ding from the other side of the table and I immediately look up the sudden noise catching my attention.

"Aaron, what did me and your father tell you about having your phone out at dinner?" I blush tearing up I stand excusing myself and going to the restroom and sitting against the door trying not to let the tears fall.

"That name...I-I can't be here...it's to much for me." I look at myself in the mirror frowning.