11:11

Do you remember when we'd used to wait until 11:11 to wish that we'll be together forever, but you'd always fall asleep before we can do it? Before you'll fall asleep we laughed and smile at each other. I remember it but it doesn't matter anymore because I believe I'll be over you. You were the one who said you'll love me with all your heart then why did you leave me? You walked away.

You said you only tease only so you can see me. I did act obnoxious and mean that was only because so you'll never get tired of me and you didn't... before...

-4 Years Ago-
February 14, 10:59

I headed out of the door, seeing the dark night sky filled with sliver stars blinking at me. I heard a familiar voice behind me that echoes in my ear. The voice was so gentle and soft. I turned around to see a tall boy in front of me. It was you. With your messy dark hair and deep beautiful eyes drowning me like a deep ocean.

'Hey, Will you go out with me?' You asked so gently and sweetly. I was so startled I just stood frozen. My head was filled with many questions but most importantly my heart was beating rapidly like it was a butterfly's wing.

'Please answer me!' You nagged at me like a little boy.

A smile formed on my face without my control and force. I gift you a slight nod, giving you a yes.

'Yes?' You yelled confusedly. I laughed softly at your cuteness.

You calmed yourself down. Silence hugged the moment but I didn't mind since I was able to stare at your dark, almost black eyes and your eye smile. You smiled back at me, little did you know you were setting millions of fireworks in my heart.

You suddenly came and hugged me, you were so warm I wanted to hold it longer. You slid your hand to my hand and broke the hug. Then we started walking in a garden near my house, I open my phone; '11:11' it wrote. I wished to never forget this day.

-Now-

An unforgettable memory flies in my head and then I find myself with tears in my eyes. I thought I was over you but I guess I'm not.

4 years ago, I remember you were so caring and benevolent. Everytime I'd cough or sneeze in a happy sunny day. You'll get worried to death and then you will give me your jacket. You'll always nag to me to skip training but I can't. When I finish training my phone will always be filled of millions of notifications because of your messages. You always wanted to be by my side. Until your heart started to drift away.

You soon became every quiet, your eyes stuck to your phone. Your time always with friends. Everytime I'd cough in the summer you'll say: 'eww, get away from me, I don't want to catch a cold.' When I'm able to skip training you'd just say: 'okay.' Then walk off as if nothing special happened. My phone will be empty from notifications after training.

I got sick of it. Sick of ignorance, sick of your change. I told you one day to meet me. We were alone under in the same sky, your eyes stuck on your phone.

-3 months ago- PM

I quite remember it. I started it.

'We...' as I said that, tears slowly formed. My heart squeezing into one. My lips trembling in fear. My throat gaining disappearance. I looked at you. You took your eyes off your phone and looked at me.

'We should break up.' I said.

'Why, why all of the sudden?' You asked me.

'Why all of the sudden? Are you kidding me?' I snapped. 'You never make anymore time for me.'

'What?' You rejoined. 'We're always together. Aren't you being too obsessive.'

'Obsessive? You were the one that asked me out. You were the one that said you'll take care of me.'

You stayed silent.

'It'll be better if we just stayed as friends or classmate.'

'Okay.' You nodded. You walked away. Were you not hurt you at all? Not even a pinch?

My tears rapidly streamed down my face. My heart clenched and I was broken. My heart was getting stabbed millions of times, of infinite knives. From that day I knew that it'll take a long time for my heart to heal.

-Now. 10:35 PM-

It's been 3 months ago since that happened. I decide to get some fresh air. I open the window and the wind flies to by face. It was cold just like your empty heart.

I look around my room and see the my un updated calendar, 1 year ago late. On the 24th box, it marked a love heart. A date we missed since you forgot about it. You can never guess how disappointed I was. Since it was not as much as important to you, I might as well erase it as well.

I head out of the house and find myself to the garden where we became a couple and millions of memorises flood in my head. No matter how much I hate it I keep going to the same place. Why?

Is it possible to forget you? Is it possible to forget the memories why were together? I don't even know now.

I look up to the same night sky we are under. Stars brightly shinning. It's been 3 months I need to forget you. How though?

All I know is that, I'll be over you soon, I'll forget you for good, I'll leave the pain you left me, I'll stop lingering in the same place. I'll smile as if nothing ever happened, saying your name won't be as painful as now.

You were the starlight of my night. The fire in the cold, I'm pulled my your warmth and burned from your harsh words. You were that one wish I made at 11:11. I look at my bright screen and it's 11:10. I stare hardly at my phone waiting for that one certain digits. After a long tension of waiting the 0 turned into a 1.

11:11, I close my eyes shut, bring my hands together. Tears created inside my closed eyes.

I wish to forget to you.

You are still my 11:11 wish... until now...

Goodbye.

---

Thank you for checking out 11:11, really appreciated, Thank you so much!!! ^-^