Mrs.ASR!!!

N.K: "mood swings?"
K: "woh.... Rathore... I'm..."
"Hey guys" They were interrupted by Sakshi (remember K's friend and right hand?) She came and hugged Khushi.
S: "hey smiley... How r u?"
N.K: "she's fine... We were in the m middle of a conversation, you know.... So if you could just leave us alone..."
S: "excuse me?! She is my friend, OK! I'm not going anywhere!"
She folded her arms across her chest, starting a staring challenge with him.

"Good evening, everyone. Today is a gray day. Not only is KAAS starting a venture, but today THE KAAS is coming out infront of the world. Yes, you heard it right! So now, put your hands together for the two As of KAAS... The Raizada siblings... Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada and Mrs. Anjali..."
Vishal stood, shocked, seeing Arnav stepping towards the centre. He was ASR for the world. No one knew him as a Raizada.

ASR: "hello everyone! We r really happy to be starting a project in India. KAAS had always tried to reach all classes of the people in the past. It was always their interest and comfort that we had in mind, and it still is.. The first fashion line of KAAS will be realised in next March THE DESI THADKA. We'll be adapting few of Indian traditional wears and works and then bringing a twist to it. I can promise you that the people will love them...."
He tried to step away, but was stopped by reporters.
"But Mr. Raizada..."
ASR: "ASR!... it's still ASR!"
"Er... ASR... You didn't tell anything about the other companies in the venture, apart from AR."
ASR: "I thought you wanted to meet the entire KAAS... Just wait for the others."
He left with a smirk.

ASR: "so Vishal.... I guess you understood what went wrong... Plan was superb.... Getting your man into AR security.... Getting your sister into AR... But as I already said, you messed with the wrong people...
You tried to steal our tender... And that ended up in front of me. Your bad luck, I was the one who verified the presentation. And for a person like you... You trust people easily... And planning to kidnap my niece.... Well, you r going behind bars, the moment you step out of this hall."

Arnav took out how phone and did something. Vishal's phone pinged with an incoming msg.
ASR: "go on... Check it...."

Vishal felt the earth slip away from under his feet. It was footage from his cabin. Every single plan he made along with Khushi and some he made behind her back were present... There were videos of him threatening his female employees, evidences if him harassing them, blackmailing them. He stood as if he saw a ghost.

V: "this.. you can't​ give this to the police.... that... that... ha... Even Khushi is there in the video... Planning against you... I know that you still have a soft corner for her..."
Arnav's smirk widened at that.
A: "you still don't get it, do you?"

"Everyone, the other two partners of KAAS.... Put your hands together for... The Gupta siblings.... Mr.Shyam Gupta and Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada..."

Arnav who had turned towards the clearing, turned back to face Vishal.
A: "it's a simple fact you know... Why would she try to destroy her own company? She is the legal owner of AR."

Shyam: "hi everyone... The GR group had always been an Indian company, even though the head offices had been shifted. But KAAS never got to start a venture in India... We are happy that, finally we will have the KAAS labels in India, and that too with a desi touch. So the Indian based companies working with KAAS would be Delta fashions and Royal groups along with AR and KARMA... We'll be starting the project immediately..."
K: "now guys... Just relax and enjoy the party... Have a great night..."

Reporters: "K... So you r really KASR?"
She chuckled at that. And Arnav moved to her side, smiling.
He wrapped an arm around her waist.
A: "yes, she is..."
Rep: "but KARMA and AR had always been rivals..."
A: "competitors... In her words, KARMA and AR are competitors"
K: "We never mixed personal and professional life.... The competition to remain the best was always there... But it was more for our employees... Both of us had always wanted a name for ourselves... To do something on our own."
A: "we started the companies on our own. Without ever linking it with our family business. And as you already know, we brought them out from scratches. It was the hardwork of our employees that brought out AR and KARMA to their current positions now."
K: "But I guess now it's time to merge the two companies."
A: "we r taking AR and KARMA under the banner of KR groups. But both the companies will continue to work independent unless when two otherwise."
Rep: "KR? As in KR resorts?"
A: "yes, the same... But KR too is our own company and not related to the Gupta-Raizada groups."
Rep: "ASR... you have a son... No one even knew that you were married..."
K: "well, you really didn't have any details about either of us. Not even our names, let alone relationship status. We preferred it like that. Our personal life is dear to us. And we never wanted unnecessary attention. I can swear that you wouldn't even recognise him in his casuals.... And pls we would appreciate it, if the media didn't try to get into our personal life."
A: "we have been married for the past 7yrs, if you were asking about that... But again, as Khushi said, our personal life... Is personal."

"Dad..."
"Arush..." Khushi again bent to pick the child up, but he moved back.
"No, Mumma..."
Arnav smiled seeing his son.
Arnav(towards the reporters): "excuse us guys..." And they went away.
A: "good boy... Don't let Mumma take up any weight."
Arush: "ha Mumma... You have to take care of my princess too..."
K: "god... Like father, like son..."

Sakshi: "I can't believe that Khushi is actually pregnant..."
NK wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer.
NK: "well... You want to have a baby?" He whispered.
Sakshi even though blushed , managed to glare at him, making him chuckle.
Arnav, Khushi and Arush went towards them, to be joined by Shyam-Anjali and Aman-Lavanya.
Sakshi: "so that's why little Aru was not letting Mumma pick him up... Well how was your trip?"
Arush: "it's ASR, Sakshi aunty.... And ha, the trip was good. Granna and granny took me to a lot of places. Even though grandpa and grandad were busy, they too accompanied us, at times. And then when Annie too came, we enjoyed a lot..."
NK: "calls himself ASR, but talks just like Khush..."
Arush just ignored him with a shrug.
NK: "but he sure has the ASRish attitude..."
Arnav: "what the?!"
Aman: "but Anjie, where is Isha?"
Anj: "she just went out with Amy... They would be coming in a while..."
Sakshi: "there they r..."
Armaan came with Isha and joined them.
Arush ran towards her yelling Annie.
La: "Annie?"
Anj: "her name is Anvesha.... We all call her Isha, except for these two."
La: "oh!"
Armaan: "you r confused. Aren't you, bhabhi?"
La: "bhabhi?"
Aman: "Armaan is my twin."
K: "just relax, La... We got to know that someone was stealing info from AR during the KAAS tenders. But the thing was that we were not able to find who it was. Neither who she was working for."
Arnav: "she came into AR to find who it was."
La: "but why Khushi?"
Arnav: "have you heard about mentalism? And micro-expressions... She is trained in that... And highly manipulative.... "
K: "is it a compliment or are you taunting me Raizada?"
Arnav just chuckled.
A: "Sheethal herself took her to the Sinhania's. All we had to do was have a small blame game. And Vishal easily believed her, sharing his plans with her. The revenge story was solidified with Adrian giving a few details from our college life. He had no idea about what happened before and after that, and he just came to a conclusion that she actually hate me."

NK: "I had some old scores to settle with him... The evidences I had against him, for the harassment cases, along with the new evidences make the case strong and the media is surely gonna make this a big deal. I can't​ forget what he tried to do with my Sakshi..."

K: "but I should say, the whole time I spend in AR was really great..."
ASR: "ya, troubling me..."
K: "kya Rajaji... I'm a trouble for you?"
The others except La chuckled hearing her.
La: "Rajaji?"
Aman: "you know... The KING of fashion world..."
La: "you don't really seem like ASR..."
Armaan: "well this is the actual him. Don't worry, you'll get to know, now that you r a part of our gang.."
K: "we go a long way back... How about we tell our stories to you over drinks... Saturday at DARK DREAMS.. what say?"

God... I have no idea how this went... Not proof read...
And to clear a few confusions... It was Arnav all along... The one from the club and the party... And the one at DARK DREAMS... They always keep on teasing each other... They saw Sheethal one day outside their cabin and had that fight about the deals...
Oh god... I don't really remember other things... Just ask me in case you have further doubts... And the sequences from the past, they were all true...
Comment comment and comment...
I was thinking to take the story forwards from an another angle... Their past... But it may turn typical... So i might even stop this story here...
Do comment...
Adiós amigos...